"do it." jisung breathed out in a whisper, "i want you to fuck me.."

minho smirked, feeling satisfied with how submissive jisung was being. it fit him so well; the red whip marks littering his body, his red and swollen lips from bitting them so hard, his lips gaped open with whines and moans escaping. it was like jisung was made to be minho's sub.

minho removed the blindfold from jisung's eyes so now he could fully see how minho was going to fuck him. the older pressed their bodies together while his hands found their way onto jisung's ass cheeks, spreading them apart, "lets get you stretched out, hm?"

jisung bit his lip and nodded his head, even though he knew already he was stretched out... from late night activities last night.

minho had grabbed lube and squirted it onto his fingers and jisung's hole. he pressed in one finger but soon had a confused expression, he pressed in another finger and now had an amused face, "hmm, did kitten touch himself?"

jisung looked down to avoid contact and nodded his head, "i w-wanted to be filled again.. but it wasn't the same." he said with a blush spread across his cheeks.

"does kitten want to be filled by sir's cock?" minho mused with a smirk. jisung only nodded his head. "gladly." minho whispered seductively into jisung's ear.

minho stepped back and unbuttoned his pants, sliding them off along with his boxers. he was already rock hard from listening to jisung's whines and moans from being whipped. it was so hard to restrain himself from wrecking the younger with some of his other toys, but he decided he should be easy on jisung for now; till he get's used to it.

the older lubed up his dick quickly, then stepped forward and bent down slightly to hook his arms under jisung's thighs, lifting him up swiftly. jisung gasped and quickly wrapped his legs around minho's waist, as he was not on the ground at all now.

"i'll start slow, okay?" minho said as he peppered jisung's neck with kisses. jisung whined and nodded his head, wanting minho to hurry up and fuck him already.

minho pulled away and connected his lips with jisung's to distract him from the pain he was going to feel. sure, he was stretched out, but no amount of his fingers he stuck in himself could compare to minho's size. minho slowly began to press in, keeping a tight hold under jisung's thighs so he wouldn't fall.

"mm ah~" jisung moaned into their make out as he could feel the first couple inches enter into him. "yes~ keep going daddy.." he moaned out as he pulled away to make eye contact with minho.

"fuck kitten, don't blame me if you can't walk tomorrow." minho groaned as he shoved the rest of himself into jisung's tight hole.

"AHH~ f-fuck.. s'full!" jisung screamed out as he felt minho's cock fully in him.

minho lowly moaned as jisung tightened around him, "you're so fucking tight.. ugh." he restrained himself from roughly fucking into jisung at the start and waited till jisung was ready for him to move.

"what are you waiting for?" jisung said breathlessly with half-lidded eyes, "fuck me already daddy~" he said seductively.

minho was slightly taken aback from this confident and unholy submissive side of jisung. any other time of the day, jisung couldn't even make eye contact while saying 'hello'.. but now he's practically begging the older to fuck him till he can't move.

and minho had no problem doing so.

he moved his arms to hook under jisung's knees, he slowly pulled out and harshly slammed right back into jisung.

the younger tightened his grip on the chains and moaned out loudly from the sudden impact inside of his ass. his head fell back, exposing the milky skin on his neck, making it free range for minho to now mark.