"Fernando was followed with a life of crime and destruction but he wasn't that, he didn't let the things that he did consume him as a person, it didn't define him"

"He was a man filled with honor and glory, one that you look at and ask how do you smile through the rainy days"

"I once asked him this question before and he said because I met you, I remembered on that day just smiling"

"It was as if I could already see our wedding, I knew he was going to be the man that I loved for the rest of my life"

"Today I stand here in tears not because he is gone but because I wish could of had one more good moment with him before he passed"

"He always told me that the life he lived  was a dangerous one and that it could be taken from him at any moment and that was something that I would have to be ready for"

"I guess even when people tell you things it still can catch you off guard" She said stepping down with a smile tears on her cheeks.

I went up next.

"Fernando was never a leader he never tried to be he never wanted to be he was a guider he guided my father and then he guided me"

"Fernando was truly one of those souls that were unique, one in a million"

"He raised me in the image that he knew my father wanted me to be and apart of me feel like my father is at peace because of that"

" When everyone doubted me being mafia leader, Fernando looked at me and said kid your gonna be great and your gonna do great"

"I feel like I had so much still to learn from him, but I seen the look in his eyes, he looked at me as if his job was complete"

"Maybe that's why he died with a smile on his face, his last words to me were i'm proud of you and your gonna be okay"

"I'm never gonna be okay knowing that he's gone, but i'm going to be okay because he ensured that before he passed"

I stepped down and took a seat next to my wife and Maria (Fernandos wife).

The funeral wrapped up and it was time to say our final goodbyes.

The casket closed and began lowering down into the ground.

Everyone threw a rose as the casket lowered.

My chest tightened at the sight, my best friend the man who raised me after my father passed, was now going to be with him too.

I went over to V and her face was with sadness but she smiled through it.

"Hey V, how your holding up"

I said giving her a hug.

"I think I speak for everyone when I say I then had better days"

She smiled with her dark lipstick.

"You remember when Fernando used to watch us when my father would leave and he would always fall asleep so we would go check out the guns" She said leaning her head on me.

"Yea some babysitter he was, I wonder why your dad still allowed him to watch us, i'm sure that he knew we used to touch his guns" I said and she chuckled.

"Because he knew Fernando was the best there was"

Silence filled the air for a moment.

"We catch Ricky and we gut him from the inside out and leave him out for the wolves to eat". she said walking away with anger.

It was a Russian thing.

I walked over to Iyanna were she was taking to Lorenzo.

"You have a beautiful wife here, Casanova"  Lorenzo said placing a kiss on her hand.

"Well isn't he a flirt"

"Aren't they all, You would think me marring you would show them to have some manners, but I see some just don't" We chuckled.

I leant in giving her a kiss.

"You ready to go?" I asked as I leant my forehead on hers.

"I think ima go see Naomi, clear my head for a little bit" she said with a smile filled with sadness.

"Okay be safe, I love you"

"I love you too" She walked away and got in a car that one of my men drove.

I needed a break  myself from hearing how sorry everyone was for me.

I figured I go home and pour my self a glass.

I got in the car and drove back to my apartment.

I opened the door and a voice echoed through.

"Such a lovely speech".......