56- Family Dinner

Start from the beginning

"Dear Y/n,
  We are inviting you to a dinner tomorrow afternoon, around six. Dress appropriately and well, we've spoken to your mother already and she said yes so no need to wait on a answer.
                                                                   Morales"

  "A dinner?" said Y/n as she read the letter and opened a cabinet, getting a glass. Y/m/n apparated into the kitchen causing Y/n to jump and turn around to look at her mother.

  "Why are you awake this late?" said Y/m/n as Y/n held her chest, relaxing herself from the jump scare. She watched her mother take off her cloak and pull a chair out.

"Why are you?" said Y/n

  "Sit down.. it's time I tell you." said Y/m/n as Y/n looked at her mother confused and sat down across from her. She took a deep breathe and began to talk.

"Ive been disappearing to headquarters, the Order of the Phoenix headquarters... the order well.. is a secret society made by Dumbledore to fight against You Know Who and his Death Eaters.... since the Ministry doesn't want to do anything about his return.. Dumbledore brought us all back together." said Y/m/n as Y/n's jaw dropped.

  "Then you've been lying to me about going to the Weasleys, have you even see Fred or George?" said Y/n.

  "You know how the twins told you they were staying somewhere else? Yeah well they are currently at headquarters, with Hermione as well.. Harry's next on the list." said Y/m/n as Y/n looked in disbelief.

"Well I- Don't you think it's a bit dangerous?" said Y/n

  "Do you want to know how Cedric died?" said Y/m/n as Y/n looked taken back but nodded her head slowly. "That night of the last task, Peter Pettigrew decided to revive You Kno- Voldemort.. yes I know but we can't be afraid of his name anymore.. he did that and Cedric was in his way.. they used the killing curse on him. He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time."

  "Oh wow.. I- I don't know what to say." said Y/n as she looked at her mother. "Does.. the Morales' know about the way he died?"

  "Yes." said Y/m/n

  "And they haven't told Emilia?" said Y/n as her mother shook her head 'No'.

  "I hope you lose your attitude after this, it's late. Go to bed now." said Y/m/n as she kissed the top of her head. Y/n followed her mother up the stairs and into her room, sitting at the end of her bed and feeling horrible.

———

Emilia and Adrian were sitting in the library when something finally hit Adrian in the head and turned to look at Emilia surprised. "What?" said Emilia feeling him looking at her.

"You never did answer my question about Graham." said Adrian as Emilia looked up and gave Adrian a face. "You two had something?"

"No." said Emilia

"Liar." said Adrian

"Do you really want to know?" said Emilia

"Well that's why I asked right." said Adrian closing the book in front of him. Emilia laughed a bit before she finally said something.

"Yeah, after Cho and him broke up. It was one day I don't know what you and Miles were doing, but he started flirting with me and I thought it was the funniest thing ever and he said that if I was to kiss him he'll let it happen and so I did." said Emilia as Adrian looked at her surprised. "And then things went like on.. that's how Graham figured out Miles and I were together so fast, he use to sneak out of the dorm to mine, Graham and I were just more sneaky."