『you get in a fight/break up.. 』

this isn't a request, i just wanted some angst. :)

joe tazuna

you've noticed that joe and ryoko have been getting awfully close lately. they've shared food, held hands, sometimes even kiss each others' cheek. while you were exiting school, the first thing joe did is come up to you. "hey (y/n), i won't be able to walk with you today. i gotta walk ryoko home-"

"okay, i've had it. ryoko this, ryoko that, ryoko whATEVER! why can't you make time for me anymore!!!" you cut him off, sending a harsh glare towards joe.

"geez, now i can't even hang out with my friends anymore? what are you, my mom??" joe snapped back.

"no, but i'm your girlfriend/boyfriend/lover!!!"

"tch, whatever.." he just stood there, glaring until you finally spoke.

"....fine...go be with ryoko. we're done."

"wha-......ohhh see if i care!!" he shouted as you walked off. however, as soon as you were out of his sight, he started sobbing.

keiji shinogi

usually, whenever keiji would come home first thing he would do is go up to you and hug you. this time was different, however. he looked very annoyed and tired, and avoided you. "kei what's wrong.."

"shut up." is all he said.

".......but i-"

"i said shut up. do you not know what that means (y/n)?" he wasn't even looking at you, but you can tell that he would be sending a piercing stare by now.

"okay, i'll leave you alone for now." you said calmly

"tch, good. as a matter of fact, leave my sight....god you're so annoyin-"

before he could finish, you landed a harsh slap on his cheek. "you're an idiot. i don't know what's gotten into you, but i'll be glad to leave! i hate you!!!!" with that you walked out the door, grabbing a sweater.

at first, keiji thought nothing of it. he expected you to come back eventually, but once he received a message from reko saying "you're a monster keiji" he knew that you were serious. "heh....i really am a monster...." he felt his eyes water for the first time in awhile.

sou hiyori/shin tsukimi (disclaimer: PLEASE be careful reading this one!! i wouldn't want to make you guys feel insecure, and your body is beautiful/handsome!! this is only for the purpose of the storyline.)

your insecurities have been hitting you in the head recently. so many thoughts clouded your head like "am i too fat/skinny? what does sou think of me? does he even love me?" you decided to ask him, hoping for a good response. "ugh, this again? suck it up." he groaned.

"i'm sorry...but it just feels as if you think that way." you sighed.

"well you know what?? since you wanna hear it so badly then yeah you are ugly and fat/skinny!!! god, do you ever shut up with your stupid....questions..." when he saw your lip quiver, he knew he fucked up big time.

"....b-babe i didn't mea-" you couldn't even bear to look at him anymore. you walked out of the room, trying to hold in your tears.

kai satou

kai is very bad at showing emotions, and sometimes they even apply to when showing how much he loves you. he felt as if he were a burden to you, and he couldn't take it anymore. he went over to you, trying his best to not show any emotion. "love, is something the matter?" you said, giving him a worried look.

"i'm sorry, but we're over..."

"huh?? w-what did i do wrong??" he didn't answer you and just left. as soon as he got home, he felt something falling from his eyes. "huh..? this is new...."