Prologue

Heyy

some quick info for the story(revised)...

So this fanfiction is a childhood friend AU and is set in Aoba Johsai, with really no regards towards volleyball season.

Y/N is a female third-year as well as Oikawa and happens know him as her only close friend. She's aware of herself to him as just any other friend. Her character doesn't consist of much seriousness (excepting anger) which makes her hard to read and hard to befriend.

Within the story right now, I've only included Oikawa (obviously) and Iwaizumi. The Volleyball Club team never makes an important cameo in anything. As for your relationship with said setter, I enjoy writing friendly bickering between the two just because it's a cool way to show comfort levels.

Anyways this is currently my only fanfic in the works but I do have some other stuff on my acc as well. Haikyuu & MHA headcanons and oneshots etc. The original chapters I posted will be edited but nothing that will change the plot.

@spicexcoated also has some nice oneshots, she wrote a tsukki oneshot that I adore :)

You can search her up or click on her profile in my followed.

And yk don't be shy, feel free to request, recommend or suggest through comments or DMs.  Enjoy reading!