Hair

I firmly believe that Aizawa has curly hair but doesn't know how to take care of it or he just treats it like straight hair.

( which is the same thing now that i'm thinking about it)

So imagine you've been dating Aizawa for a while. It's wash day and you're procrastinating doing your own hair so you ask to do his hair. Knowing you he asked " Isn't it the day you wash your hair." He would remember that.
"Don't worry about that sweetheart." You laughed but Aizawa lame in the dark self didn't get the reference so he looked confused.
"Just let me do your hair... please"  Of course he said yes because he couldn't resist the puppy dog eyes. You excitedly ran to get your hair products and got to work. When shampooing his hair you started massaging his scalp. You know he enjoyed it because he started making low humming sounds. It was so cute but eventually he noticed he was making the noise so he stopped. Eventually you washed the shampoo out and conditioned his hair. His loose curls were already starting to define.
"ok so now you need to let this sit, and I guess I have to start my hair." You really didn't want to but you had no choice you already put it off and you can just feel the single strand knots and tangles. Then out of no where Aizawa asked if he could wash your hair. You just look to the side like ... what? You don't want to do your hair but what if he just tangles it up more than it is or rip the tangles out. You just cringe thinking about. But then again you don't want to do it so maybe you guide him through it.
"what makes you want to do my hair?" You asked him in a suspicious face, even though you didn't want to do it he never asked so you had to be suspicious.
"well you always act mad when it's time to do your hair and you just did mine so to return the favor." That's true every time you start your hair it's either a this again, oh my god, i'm tired of this or just a grunt.
"Ok you can do it but don't rip my head off and get that other shampoo out of the bathroom for me." With a lazy look he said " why can't you use the one right there?" Rolling your eyes you told him that you wanted moisturizing shampoo and before he could lift his tongue to ask what's the difference you told him to just go get it. A few seconds later he came back with a bottle of oil.

"Shota...... what is that?" I know he just grabbed something because it says oil on the bottle.

"You asked me to get shampoo."

"Did you even read the bottle it says oil, don't worry about it i'll get it." You went to the bathroom to get the shampoo thinking he did this on purpose to get you aggravated . He knows how to read so why would he bring that. You let it go and headed back to the kitchen.

Surprisingly he was very gentle with your head and even massaged your scalp. If you had a knot he would tell you and you would untangle it. After your shampoo he put in the deep conditioner and it was time to wash the conditioner out of his hair. After you put in some leave in and oil in his hair and gave him a twist out. He volunteered to twist your hair but you told him maybe next time. After this day you guys made it a thing to wash each other's hair often.

You wish Aizawa would keep the twist out in but he always takes it out for work. He claims that it would make him stand out. He kept saying that so one day you guilt trip him and said are you embarrassed of me, that made him wear them. When he went to school the teachers and staff eyed him. From all the way down the hall Mic yelled out nice hair Aizawa. He wasn't happy about that. When it was time for class he was bombarded with questions from the students. When he got home he told you never again. At first you were confused but you realized his hair was still twisted. Trying not to laugh you told him it couldn't have been that bad.

Wearing a bonnet

When you fist got together he questioned why you wore a bonnet so you explained. After you started doing his hair you insisted that he get a bonnet for hisself or at least wear one of yours, but he declined.

Every time you wore your bonnet it fell off your head or fell in front of your eyes. It was starting to get annoying but you didn't want to buy a new one. One day a package comes to the door and it has Aizawa's name on so you call him to get it but when he saw the package he told you to open it. When you opened it there were two matching bonnets.
"Aww thank you sho, is the other for you." He said no but you know better.
"I've been telling you to wear a bonnet for a while and for you to buy two of the same bonnets. You knew i was going to have you wear the other one. You secretly wanted us to match admit it." He didn't say anything he just took the bonnet and left. You knew it.

I hope you enjoyed. I know it's everywhere but that's how i think. i don't plan on editing this sooo.........  yea