Shopping

ok but why is his smile creepy ^

This will mention somewhat uncomfortable topics so if you don't want to be uncomfortable skip.

So normally you would get groceries when Aizawa was busy or he would get them when you're busy. But today was a rare day where both of y'all were free and needed groceries. You suggested that you go together at first he said no. He said you always end up getting things that's unnecessary so he would go so you won't waste money. You threatened him in some way and you guys ended up going together.

BONUS: on the way to the store you played music and Don't by Bryson Tiller came on. On one part you here like ha ha yess, followed by a real laugh and Aizawa was confused so you explained.
He said 'Left hand is stearin' the other is gripping you thigh' and that's what you're doing." He still didn't get it so you told him not to worry about it.

At the store you got the cart and started walking around with Aizawa trailing behind you. After awhile he came to your ear and whispered to you "People are staring at me, i'm sorry i didn't think anyone would notice me with my scarf." Yea he was a pro hero but they were not staring at him.
"For someone with a eye quirk you can't see that good, look again they're staring at me." He looked again and sure enough they were staring at you. He didn't need to ask why he knew so he said that y'all should leave. You told him not to worry about it, no one touches you and says anything and your pretty much used to the stares. He quickly said you shouldn't have to be used to the stares and of course you agreeed but didn't say anything. Since you stayed he glared at everyone that stared at you.  Strolling through an aisle you saw something interesting so you picked it up.
"ohh this looks good." you looked at the price of it and put it back. "never mind" Aizawa saw this and asked why you didn't get it. You told him it cost to much and he looked irritated.
"You know money's not a problem, especially if your with me. This made you smile but you still didn't get it.
"I know but i don't want to spend so much for just that, and didn't you tell me not to get unnecessary stuff.". He came close the you and in a assertive voice he said "get it". That was sexy, but you didn't tell him that. You got it and continued shopping.

He pretty much does this all the time especially when you online shop. Really online shopping is you adding stuff to the cart and complaining about the price and not getting anything. But a couple weeks later you have a package at the door. Aizawa always orders the things for you and you keep telling him to stop but he doesn't.

Aizawa is not that old but i just know he acts 80. He doesn't keep up with any trends at all.