21: Park seo joon

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry. my name is kim Taehyung"

"What a nice name, you know your a Nice Boy, I still can't believe Y/n is giving you a hard time"

"It's fine ahjumma, I'll wait for her even if take months or even years cause she's worth it"

"How romantic"

Taehyung smiled but little did he know that you heard it all, you just got back from the restroom and smiled when you saw how genuine and loyal he was to you.

You faked a cough as Taehyung flinched and glanced at you.

"o-oh y/n did you just got here?" He asked stuttering hoping that you didn't hear him, ofcource you did hear him but acted like you didn't.

"Yeah, what were you both talking about?"

"nothing I was just asking Ahjumma how she runs her business successfully so that I can take tips and build... my own restaurant in future?"

The fuck I said? Taehyung thought.

Smooth but he sounded unsure. you just shrugged your shoulders and walked away to take your bag but Taehyung being fast took it before you. You only sighed and looked at ahjumma.

"We will get going now Ahjumma, thank-you for the food"

"Your welcome kids, Taehyung take care of y/n she is Like my own granddaughter and you young lady Just date him already!"

"I'm still gonna check he's background, what if he is a serial killer and is going to kill me?"

"YAH!"

-Y/N POV-

Laying both of our bodies on the grass. He's arm was extended as I used it as my pillow and he's coat was on my thighs as I was wearing a skirt.

We're technically in han river where couples usually date, well we are one in others eyes but the truth is that we're not dating yet.

I admit that I do have feelings for him but I am scared, I don't want to get hurt in the end, but the way he acts seems as if he's really interested in dating me.

But I still didn't hear that special words from him, I was thinking that he just likes me. Does he even love me? Maybe he doesn't love me or is he just playing with me?

Aish don't think stupid things y/n.

"Your thinking in mars again" I didn't even knew that Taehyung was admiring me the entire time without getting caught. I got startled from he's deep voice and looked at him.

"What keeps bothering you? You can tell me"

"No it's nothing important Tae" Taehyung sighed cause he knew that I'm not gonna Listen to him.

"Taehyung?" He hummed in response, I look up at the sky and he did too, it's a bit windy so its refreshing.

"Where do you usually go when you want peace?"

"Me? to a quite place which is library, what about you?"

"Me? I'll be calm if I see water, it helps me clear my mind"

"Because your gonna jump in it and there you will be forever in peace" Taehyung joked but I stayed silent
Making him look at me.

"I was kidding okay,? Don't you dare do it"

I chuckled.

"Stupid, I still love my life and I still want to live a happy life with my loving future husband"

"That's me your talking about"

"no I prefer park seo joon"

"that actor? He doesn't even know that you exits so stop getting your hopes high"

"Ouch"

"I'm available so pick me"

I chuckled and didn't reply him. it was silent, birds chirping, wind blowing a little and its refreshing, couples walking around hand in hand
And some students from our school who were laughing with their friends, I smiled a little at the sight.

Suddenly an idea popped in my mind as I looked at Taehyung.

"Want to make a bet?"

〰️❣️〰️

In BTS I'm the incharge of being the secret Toilet..
-kim Taehyung