"Don't worry dear you are beautiful and if you like what you are wearing then you don't have to think what other people say about your clothes yeah?",jin said taehyung nodded his head and kissed his cheek smiling "thank you hyung", "look at jimin he doesn't care at all, he wears what he wants. Remember that all of us have the face and body to support this outfits"jin said and winked at him, "yes taehyungie he is right look what I'm wearing.... I bet many omegas and alphas are jealous because they can't have me or my body" jimin,jin and taehyung laugh at that.

They stop laughing when the door of Lucas house opened and Lucas walked out wearing similar clothes to them, "look who is feeling confident today" Jin said "well yeah, we are going to the mall and we probably won't meet students of our college so ...

They stop laughing when the door of Lucas house opened and Lucas walked out wearing similar clothes to them, "look who is feeling confident today" Jin said "well yeah, we are going to the mall and we probably won't meet students of our college so why not? " Lucas said and blushed, being friends with the omegas made him more comfortable and more confident about himself and his body so he start wearing feminine clothes outside too.

"you are beautiful" taehyung said and blush,"ohhh someone is shy" jimin teased "come on lets gooooooo" Jin said and they sat on his car and start driving towards the mall.

~with the alphas~

The alphas were already in the mall looking for clothes and presents for Jin, Namjoon wanted to buy him a necklace and some chocolates or maybe a teddy bear with a heart inside his hands saying I love you? I know very clishe but what can he do he is in love. Jungkook on the other side was trying some black leather jackets when he spotted a girl wearing a purple top with a sexy short black skirt, he put a smirk on his face and went closer to her  "hello there baby", the girl turn around and smiled "hello", "what's your name sweetie?", "I'm Vivian, you?"the girl said not interested on looking at jungkook , "well you can call me jk or daddy" jungkook smirked and grap his arms around the girl's waist "mmm okay but I have a boyfriend she said trying to make him politely leave her, "who cares?"jk said still smirking , "well I care  I love him and I don't want to cheat on him so pls leave me" Vivian said and jungkook let go of her whispering a 'your loss' and with that he walked away from her.

After all, there are girls who are loyal to their boyfriends and don't look to cheat on them, with someone else, jungkook went back to the men section and took the leather jacket and some black and white shirts, while suga was looking at the home store he walked to the bed section found a bed and fell asleep, he was tired because of walking. Hoseok on the other side was looking at the pet shop he was  falling in love with every puppy in there he had a soft spot for puppies and cats he adores them, he played a little with them and then left with a heavy heart because he had to meet with the others in the 'Paradise' restaurant to eat. And last but not list was namjoon he was in a panic mode, he wanted to find the perfect gifts for Jin and then think of what he is going to tell him when he sees him, how to ask him out and things like that, so he went to a store with many chocolates, teddy bears and cards, he bought some things for there and left for the restaurant.