5

A few weeks later

(Daisuke POV)

It been a few now since (Y/N) save me and treat me.By now I am able to move my hand and my body around.I been meaning to tell her that I can go home now but something held me from doing it.Right now I am waiting for her to come home from her part times job.

Suddenly I hear the front door being open and closes.

"I am home!"

I go to her and take her bag and she hee quite wet,maybe the outside are raining or I don't know cause I been so deep in my though.

"Why are you wet?"

(Not that kind of wet ok😉😉Control your lemon guys,it getting near but not in this chapter😉)

"The outside are raining,don't you hear the rumbling sound?"

"No."

"Maybe I should check your ear too if it have something wrong"

Then she chuckle,I don't know but the way she chuckle and the sound of it make me want to kiss that little lip of her.

"Hey,I wanna tell you something"

"Hmmm?"

"Actually I"

Rrriiinngg!!

Before I ever get the chance to tell her,her phone suddenly ringging and she pick it up.

"Oh!Sorry,I need to answer this call."

"I wait you on the living room"

I go to the living room and sit on the sofa.I see a picture of her and her's family on a vacation,she is smiling in the picture,her smile lookso cute.Then I see a album beside it,it have her's family and her picture in it.

"I am sorry to keep your waiting,my aunt call me.So...what you want to tell me about?"

"About that,I wanna say..."

I need tell her that I gonna go back to my home,there something I must do when I go back.

"Hmmm?"

(Y/N) tilt her head and stare at me with her big (e/c).It makes her look cute and I can feel my hearth racing.

"Umm...I...I...I need to tell you that"

What the hell with me?Suddenly shuttering?

"Are you sick Dai?You look kinda a nervous."

"I am ok.Well I need to tell you that...thank you for taking care of me and let me live in your house"

Then she burst into laughing.

"Why are you laughing?Do you think I "

"No!It just...funny how you look so nervous when you just want to say thank you to me."

Her laughing,I don't know but it sounds right to me,it look like it was made for me to hear.

I don't know what is this feeling but,I like it.This feeling come when ever I saw her happy and laughing.

Maybe,maybe I need to stay a bit longer with her.