Kenzo McCoy (Hammer)
"Aye folk, come in hea" I motion one of my shootas, Isiah to come into my office. "Whaddup Hammer" he daps me up and sits down in the seat across from my desk.

I always been on some Grandfather type shit when it come to my business and my money. "Imma need you to do a roll up on this nigga" I say, turning the framed picture of my mother towards me.

"Aight bet. You want me to scare him a lil or kill em" Isiah asks. "Shoot him and bring that fuck ass in. You dismissed" I shoo him out and he tucks a gun into his pants.

I call lil nigga Jah, giving him an update on Amir. "Aye. Wassam" he greet me through the phone. "Where you at? I need you and Kooda far away from here foh a second" I say warningly.

"I'm at my girl house. Why you need us far I thought we was gon jump the nigga" he responds. "Nah foe. I gotta make sure that you don't get locked up. You gotta stay away" I answer, hoping he listens to me.

"Naw, fuck allat. I'm on my way" he says and hangs up. "Niggas don't listen" I mumble to myself.

15 minutes later, Jah shows up. "Cousin, what's the plan" he asks and I fold my arms across my desk. "Well, since you're already here, I guess you can beat him up a little" I shrug.

"Blood, he almost killed my girl. That shit unacceptable" he buries his head into his hands and I sigh. "Ight nigga damn. Finna get me in my feelings. Isiah coming with him right now. You can be the one to finish it off if you really want to" I give in and slide my glock to him.

"Aye folks, I got the nigga" Isiah says, coming into my office. Jah stands up and we both follow Isiah into the second room. Amir was strapped up to a chair, unconscious.

There was a bullet hole in his left leg. Jah punches him in the face and he wakes up. "Damn. Look who it is. Mad cause I fucked your girl?" Amir laughs and Jah punches him again.

"You a fucking lie" Jah laughs and punches him again. He knocks out almost immediately. "Fuck ass nigga. Aye kill that nigga. Forreal" he says and exits the room.

I nod at Isiah and exit the room.

A couple minutes later, I hear one gunshot.

Jahbari MichealsI get back in my car and drive back to Sapphire's house

Jahbari Micheals
I get back in my car and drive back to Sapphire's house.

"Sapph? Sapph" I call, walking up the steps. I go into her room where her and Des were asleep together on her bed.

"Destiny" I shake her, waking her up first. "Hm?" she hums, shuffling around. "Get the fuck out lemme talk to my girl" I push her out of the bed and she falls on the ground.