Nightmare

A/N: This actually happened to Daveed

"HANDS IN THE AIR!!". Daveed opened his eyes and he was back at the sidewalks of Oakland. He was just walking until he was face-to-face with a cop. A white one, too.

He didn't do nothing but he felt a pair of arms grab him and slam him to the fence. "Ow!! Officer, what the hell is wrong with you??!? What did I do??"

The cop said nothing as he cuffed the rapper and turned him around. Then, the cop was none other than the actual cop that slammed him to the fence.

The cop grabbed his gun and fired at Daveed.

"AHHH!!", he screamed awake, suddenly having a panic attack. He was then wrapped up by a pair of arms and he heard Rafa's voice.

"Shh...sh...you're here. You're safe, mkay?", Rafa said.

Daveed instantly calmed down but couldn't get that night out of his head. He was walking down the sidewalks of Oakland until he was suddenly grabbed by a cop and slammed into the fence.

"I just scared him.", was all the cop said.

Sadly, when you're living in Oakland, and you rap about police discrimination and played the role of someone struggling with the psychological effects of witnessing police brutality, small things like getting slammed into the wall by a cop trigger you.

So, all Rafa could do was calm his boyfriend down and he did. The two eventually went back to sleep while Daveed didn't dream of anything at all. No cops. No nightmares. Just him and Rafa.