Of course, Yu IlHan's group were also surprised. Yu IlHan was pleasantly surprised at the increased abilities of his subordinates and Kang MiRae, but they, were shocked at the destructive growth of Yu IlHan that still left them behind in the dust.

"I think I'm scared of him even without his concealment."
"When did he learn the whip?"
"Just when I thought I caught up, he takes a step further......"
"Is that about MiRae's unrequited looove?"
"No!"

Meanwhile, Yumir, who, like a dragon, admired power, was excited after seeing Yu IlHan's speedy fight using Ruin Calling.

"Dad, how can you fly so fast?"
"Mir is a dragon that wields wind, so you would be able to fly faster than dad if you acquire your 4th cla.s.s. However, it's more important to adapt to fight even in that fast speed."
"I'm going to train hard!"
"Yes, yes. Well done my son."

It was unknown when Yu IlHan's son would reach 4th cla.s.s, but he thought that it wouldn't be so bad to let him train before that.

"Can I become strong like dad if I put in effort?"
"Of course, although, dad will have become even stronger by then."
"Dad is so cool!"

Although Mir hadn't grown over countless years like other dragons, if he used his biggest talents, wind magic and concealment, well, it might be the birth of an unprecedented dragon. Of course, as the rider, Yu IlHan would also receive similar benefits.

'Oh, now that I think about it, there's something I can use right now.'

As there was the skill, Dragon-man resonance, not to mention 10% increase in all abilities while fighting together, he could now also use Dragonic blood now that Mir had acquired 3rd cla.s.s.
The skill that amplifies the power of other active skill by using them together! From then on, he thought about which skill to enhance in order to be praised

"Kuhak!"

At that time, something shattered the atmosphere of the people of Earth. Some people suddenly used their skills at their own hearts. Naturally, the shield was broken, and they were ejected. The problem was that this was not the end.

"What the h.e.l.l are you doing!"
"I'm also retiring here. You stay here until the end with them. I'll cheer you on."
"It's good that the DeathG.o.d is here with us. We'll go back to Earth first."

While shock was spreading between the people of Earth, two more retired on their own volition. As there were only 40 or so people left, the gap felt like it suddenly got bigger.

"What the h.e.l.l just happened?"
"Don't tell me they were done in by some mental attack magic before?"
"Priests, where are the priests!"

Yu IlHan momentarily thought that his actions were too big and may have made the people of Earth feel very insignificant, but he managed to remember that all the people that just retired belonged to the same clan.

Then, there was something that came to his mind.

"What just happened?"
"Nothing at aaaall. Other than the fact that our opponent in the finals is a world called Kenatoo, and it seemed like they are going to meet their 4th Great Cataclysm soon. Perhaps they were scared?"

Answered Na YuNa, who was tickling Mir. However, that was enough. Yu IlHan found this absurd and sighed.

"There was no need for them to do that."
"Eh? Did you figure something out from my woooords?"
"I think Miss Na YuNa also knows."

Answered Yu IlHan before standing up. He patted Yumir who was looking at him worriedly, twice, and opened his mouth in the center of the people of Earth.