The missing star

Starfire's POV

I woke up bright and early as always. But no matter how early I woke up friend robin would always be up before me. I took a large stretch I got up out of my large bed I walked over to my closet and pulled out my uniform I changed out of my large batman t-shirt that I wore to bed and put on my uniform. I brushed my long hair and walked to the kitchen where robin was as usual he was making his porridge Witch he ate every morning he said it gave him strength and energy.

Hello friend robin I said sweetly as I entered the room

Hey star he replayed as he turned to face me robin was the only one who called my star and the way he said it made me feel like I had the insects in about 7 of my 9 stomachs

I smiled and walked over to a cabinet and pulled out some cereal robin had tried to get me to eat porridge once but I refused. Robin sat at the counter with his news paper and porridge while I poured the milk into my cereal and got the book that I borrowed of off raven and sat down next to him.

Did you have a nice sleep star robin asked when he said that my eyes left the page that I was on and I looked up at robin.

Yes I did and I am hopeful you had a plesent slumber? I asked with a small smile

He chuckled yeah I did I had a really good dream actually he said looking over at me who was sitting next to him

Wonderful I said clasping my hands just then raven came in got her herbal tea and sat across from robin then beast boy and cyborg came in cyborg got the ham out of the fridge and beast boy got tofu out of the microwave beast boy sat next to raven and cyborg next to beast boy robin went back to reading the news paper and eating his porridge just then a thought came to my mind I decided to copy robin I had copied everything robin did almost like a mirror a small smile came to ravens face and cyborg and beast boy burst out laughing robin put down his news paper and stared up at the two I did the exact same they just laughed louder.

What are you guys laughing at robin said I did the same but with no sound robin turned his head to the right where I was sitting and he looked at me I did the same as robin and turned my head to the right but then realised that he was looking at me I quickly turned around to face him I looked up at him a giggled and then I saw a small smile creep up on his face and yes I said look up at him robin finally grew about 10cm taller than me and their is nothing more he loves now than to look down on me.

I shall go and take sillki for a walk I said and ran off I was walking down the street with sillki when robin ran up to me but robin looked different from this morning he grabbed me covering my mouth so I couldn't scream I dropped sillki's lead he tore something of off robins boot and he ran off robin threw me into a car I had never seen before and he locked the doors so I couldn't escape.

Robin what is the meaning of this I yelled

Nothing personal sweet cheeks was all he said before he jagged me with something that knocked me out cold

*back at the tower*

Robins POV

I was in the training room training as always I saw sillki come in.

Oh hey sillki where's starfire I asked I wasn't expecting a reply but doesn't hurt to ask all of a sudden sillki was growling at me what did I do I thought wait starfire took sillki for a walk about half an hour ago I thought to myself all of a sudden sillki spat something up it was a black S on a orange background I was horrified at the thought the girl I secretly loved was kidnaped by.........

slade i said threw gritted teeth.

A/N

DUN DUN DUNNNNN WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT OH THE DRAMA OF NOT KNOWING OH WAIT I DO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT HAHAHAHA ANY WAY PLZ LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT U THOUGHT I DO NOT OWN TEEN TITANS MABY I SHOULD GET THAT ON A T-SHIRT I DO NOT OWN TEEN TITANS I SHOULD SOOO DO THAT SEE YA LATER BYE LUV YA XX