Memories.

TRIGGER WARNING FOR SWEARING

Schlatts POV:

I start to try and remember what happened for me to end up with this kid. I suddenly remember that day about 2 and a half years ago at a random party my friends brought me to. That's the only reasonable time. One of those friends being my best friend of 12 years, Quackity. The other friend being a girl named Minx. Shit. I just realized now I have to explain I have a kid. And I named him...Tubbo. I hear a thud from the living room. God dang it. "Tubbo?" I ask as if waiting for a response from a toddler. I look over to see a cup that was resting on the table next to the couch, now on the floor. "How did you reach a fucking cup?" I look over and see Quackity trying to hide behind the couch. " this is why you don't give dumbasses the keys." I sigh. "Heyyyy Schlattttt what is this thing?" Quackity exclaims. Uh How should I answer this? "This thing is called Tubbo." Silence. "Why would you name a kid Tubbo?" Even more silence. "WHATAMISUPPOSEDTONAMEITIDONTKNOWHISMOMRANDOMLYSHOWEDUPANDHANDEDMEHIMIDONTKNOWWHATTODO." Quackity only laughed. "Me and Minx will help." He looked at Tubbo on the couch and sat next to him. "Hey tubboooo, how are you man?"..."He's like two stupid."