Mika moved closer to me, "We're gonna crush Chapa and Miles,". Yeah we were! "And we're gonna have so much fun," I put the shirt down taking Mika's hands in mine. Her facial expression turned cold, "Who said anything about fun?".  I mean that was the point, I was just hoping we would-

"This is war," She interrupted my thoughts. War? i thought we were just going on a game show.

"I didn't realize it was that important," I slowly pulled my hand away from hers getting a little bit nervous. 

She eyed me, "This is everything," she affirmed. Mika had that demonic look that could make anyone wanna run and hide. If she could sense how anxious i was becoming, she didn't say anything. "This doesn't seem like you," I plastered a big fake grin to hide my growing fear.

She moved closer to my face, "Oh, this is me, baby, Me always wins. Tomorrow i open up my full-powered Mika. Hyper-competitive questionable psychopath," Mika empathized. The passive aggression in her voice sent chills down my spine. She was close our noses were almost touching. My anxious grin was still stuck on my face. Scared, was an understatement. "Oh...you," I moved back pulling the Bomika shirt to my chest hoping it would give me some comfort after that...pep talk. 

Bose, you've agreed to many things but, this was not one of your best decisions....and that says a lot.

Miles's p.o.v

"This is it, Miles, this where we put an end to Mika's reign," Chapa paced in front of me as i sat on her desk. "YEAH," I hyped her up, "How do we do that," i continued. Chapa stopped pacing and put on a smug look. "This game was made for us, it's almost unfair. I mean we can practically read each other minds," Chapa explained, "Quick think of something," she blurted out. Something. Something... Pickles! 

"Pickles," She said out loud. I was stunned and a little hungry.

 I could use some of my Mom's lasagna right about now, "Your mom's Lagana," She guessed. Mind blown i was. How did she know just by looking at me?

 Okay, now for something a little more complex. I rested my face muscles to make it harder. Cavemen underwater, I thought. "Cavemen," She said.

 I gestured for her to go on, "Cavemen underwater!" She proudly crossed her arms. Awesome! 

"Nice," I said impressed.

"Ah, yes!, I'll finally beat that know-it-all at something," Chapa practically growled. 

Finally? There was no way she's never won to Mika. I could have sworn there was that one time she beat her at the....no, she lost that. Well, there was that...no, she lost that too. Okay but there was definitely that one time....oh, no Mika totally destroyed her that time too. You know what, Chapa already seems on edge so maybe nows not a good time to bring that up. Chapa got behind me to look inside her desk and I turned to see what it was. She took out 2 red shirts and handed me one, " I almost forgot these". I opened it up to see that it said '#Chilesforthewin'. Where did she get these? They were pretty cool, i had to admit. Chiles? i like it, sounds better than Mapa.

"When did you have the time to make these," I asked looking from the shirt to her.

 I saw her face start to redden and she clumsy walked around breaking into a nervous laugher, "Oh it was nothing... it's not i spent months thinking about the perfect team name between Chiles and Mapa waiting for a competition to break out, this was absolutely NOT thoroughly planned out at all and I DO NOT have about 50 of these just hanging around in the back of my closet with countless colors, fonts, and sizes,".  Why was she talking like that? Of course, she didn't, that would be mad. "Right," I said believing her. "But if you prefer another style, just let me know," She happily shrugged leaving the room.