"I'M IN," Miles announced. 

"Me too," i said after. 

"Me three," Mika joined in. 

"Great, I knew you guys would come through for me," Ray pumped his fist in the air. "You literally just put us through a series of tests because you were convinced we weren't trustworthy," Miles reminded him. "And this is why you're my 4th favorite," Ray aggressively pointed then stormed out. 

Miles's mouth hung open. He looked oddly adorably when something surprised him. But of course, i would never, ever, ever, ever say that out loud. "If it makes you feel any better you're my favorite," I admitted. "HEY," Mika and Bose said offended. I rolled my eyes like they didn't know.

 Anyways, this game show would be a piece of cake, Miles and i would so be winning this thing. We would be partners, of course, he and i were always on the same side that's just how things worked. I smiled to myself when this came to mind. We get each other which makes being on the same team that much better. "What are you smiling about?" Mika asked getting up from her chair, pencil in hand, approaching me. I took my feet off the desk.

Miles's p.o.v

"Just how Miles and i have this game locked and loaded," Chapa responded to Mika. "As in?" Mika raised an eyebrow. Oh come on, Chapa and I have this in the bag. We know almost everything about each other. "She's right, we have like a 99 percent chance of winning," I estimated."You two?" She exaggerated her head movements. 

"The same," I replied.  

"So you think you're gonna beat me, me, Mika. HA," I could practically hear the sarcasm dripping from her voice, "I ALWAYS WIN," She raged snapping the pencil. And just like that, it was happening again. Mika's obsessive need to win. "We'll see," Chapa smirked unphased. It was one thing when Mika was worked up about winning but both her and Chapa competing... I'm not sure that's something anyone was ready for. 

"This doesn't have to turn into a competition, just for once let's all try to have fun," I tried to ease the tension. Bose nodded in agreement, he too hoping they wouldn't take things too far. 

"Miles is right," Mika calmed down. I smiled pleased with myself, that was until Mika added, 

"This is all about having fun AND winning,". 

Bose and I facepalmed ourselves. Chapa put her hand out, "May the best team win,".  Mika shook her hand, "oh we will,". Mika let go of Chapa's hand and dragged Bose out the room with her. 

I haven't seen Mika this is determined in a while...what could possibly go wrong. Note the sarcasm.

Bose's p.o.v

Mika was in her closet looking for something and I laid on her bed trying to read one of her books, I think it was in another language. Mika came out of her closet with a bag in her hand. She took the book from me and said, "Bose, Honey, the books upside down,".  Well, that would make more sense. I sat up on the bed while Mika dug through the bag saying "Just think about this Bose, we know each other so well, how could we not win,". I could see the glee in her eyes. I probably should be worried given her tendency but i found it hard to not be overjoyed when her chubby cheeks were beaming and her cute eyelashes were fluttering.

"HERE!," She perked up taking out a black shirt. She put the bag down and held it up so i could see. It had a purple heart in the middle and it read 'Team Bomika'. She handed it to me. 

"A team Bomika shirt," I cheerfully clapped. We're getting fantasy i see. It was so soft and warm, i awed rubbing the fabric on my face. I saw Mika start to play with her hair, "Um...YEAH...cause it would be bizarre if that entire bag were filled with them in various colors, fonts, and sizes for anyone who wanted one, totally crazy" She laughed sounding a little unusual. I nodded agreeing with her, that would be bizarre. "But if you do prefer another style, just let me know," She blurted out. I nodded not understanding how she would be able to get that so fast.