"Tommo was telling me that he has the notes for the science test on Thursday. He can help us, we need to approve."

Harry was confused and Louis nodded, understanding what Liam's idea was. Still, it was true that he had those notes, and all he wanted was to regain friendship between them. Helping them study was the perfect excuse.

Harry wasn't too comfortable with the idea of them studying together again, but he looked at Liam and his face was relaxed. He knew him so much that he understood. His eyes said "trust me" and his trust in Liam was blind.

"Okay ... yes. Sounds good," Harry said.

Louis nodded, giving him a smile. Harry shuddered and couldn't help his heart beating too fast. He decided to cut off eye contact, otherwise his plan to forget Louis wouldn't work. Apparently they would become friends again, and what he least needed now was more confusion.

The bell rang and the three of them walked toward the lounge area. Liam and Harry shared the next class, and that's why Louis parted ways in the hallways.

Once they were seated in their respective seats, Harry spoke. "That was weird. Do you think it will be the same as before?"

"No, of course not, but that's not why we're not going to give it a try, are we?"

Harry hesitated a little, but if Liam thought it would be a good idea, then it should be.

"I suppose so, we have to move on."

Liam nodded silently and smiled. His idea was that everything would go back to the way it was before, or at least try, because although neither of them had admitted it, they both missed Louis.

"Do you remember that I have the house for myself on the weekend? I told you my family is going to visit some friends." Harry nodded. "Well, I invited Louis to stay with us. I guess ... Isn't that a problem?"

Harry opened and closed his mouth nervously. Then he nodded, pretending his heart didn't bounce knowing that he would sleep near Louis again. He shouldn't feel happy because maybe there was no reason to be, but nevertheless, he were.

It was Friday and when Harry thought about it again, he couldn't help but be nervous. There really wasn't enough reason to be. Right? It would only be a quiet night among friends, as they had always been when they stayed at Liam's house. (Except that at night they managed to sneak into some corner of the house to have secret sex from their friend, while he and Zayn slept) Well, now Zayn did not appear on the map, therefore, there was no chance that they would end alone at any time of the night.

Harry arrived at his house just as Liam returned from the supermarket, bringing with him two packs of beer.

"What did you buy that for?" Harry asked confused. It was going to be too difficult to be near Louis and to top it all off, with alcohol in his body.

"I am only contributing to the cause."

"And what is the cause?" Harry asked.

"To go back to routine, our routine. Beers, snacks, PlayStation."

Harry nodded convinced this time.