Chapter 5

Shoyo jumped up and threw his hand in the air, the ball slamming from sakusa's hand to shoyo's and quickly hitting the floor.

Kenma gasped, shocked at shoyo's block and looked at the score.

Set 3

25-24

They were up one point.

If they scored one last time, Karasuno would become the first team in 10 years to defeat itachiyama.

Kenma stepped behind the service line, ball in hand. He took a deep breath and threw the ball in the air. His hand slapped against it, watching the ball fly over the net and onto Sakusa's waiting hands.

The ball floated perfectly to the setter, Sakusa stepping back and waiting for the set to come. Kenma watched the high set in awe as he stepped back and watched his hand carefully.  Sakusa slammed the ball directly at kenma, who went to put his hands out but the ball shot him back.

Daichi set the ball up for Asahi, who hit the ball directly into Sakusa's waiting hands, being blocked. Kenma got to his knees and stuck his hands out, the ball bouncing off them and into the air. 

Daichi set it again to Asahi, who hit the ball to Sakusa, receiving it. Kenma stood and watched Sakusa hit the ball again, this time to Shoyo. Shoyo stuck his hands out and received it, the ball flying in the air as he struggled to stand, stumbling. 

Kenma ran under the ball and looked to Shoyo, who nodded. He set the ball straight forward, Shoyo jumping up and slamming the ball once again to sakusa.

The ball hit off Sakusa's hands.

And out of bounds.