"Okay." I said then walked over to the couch, grabbing the remote and scrolling through Netflix. After a few minutes, I chose to watch 'After we collide' since we all watched 'After' last week.

"You weren't kidding when you said you were gonna show up wearing that." Lee said while he sat down on the other couch.

"Told you I was gonna wear something comfy didn't I? I asked and Lee nodded his head.

"Dinners ready!" George yelled from the kitchen and Lee and I made our way to the table. After a few minutes pass of is three talking about our day I noticed that Fred still wasn't there.

"Hey George, where's Fred?" I asked while moving my gaze to the redhead.

"Probably still sleeping, you can go wake him up." George said matter of factly.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because when you wake him up he seems to be in a less grumpy mood." George said then took a bite of pizza.

"Fine." I said, then stood up and made my way out of the kitchen and towards Fred's room. Before I walked in I lightly knocked to see if he was already awake. When I got no response I opened the door quietly and made my way to the left side of the bed, the side he always seemed to sleep on. Seeing him sleep was one of my favorite sites, he almost always looked so peaceful and calm when he slept. I took another minute just taking him in then decided to wake him up.

"Freddie, it's time to wake up." I said in a soft soothing voice while cupping the side of his face in my hand and gently rubbing circles on his cheek. He started to stir a little bit so I spoke again.

"Freddie, come on let's go eat dinner." I said a little quieter this time. His eyes were still closed and he shook his head no.

"Freddie come on it's time to get up." The next thing I know is that I was being pulled under the covers with him cuddled up against me, holding me as if he were never letting go.

"Fred, what are you doing?" I asked while he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Five more minutes." He mumbled in his raspy morning voice, his lips grazing my neck sending chill all throughout my body.

"Fred, come on Lee and George are waiting." I said trying to not give in.

"They can wait five more minutes." He whispered, his face still buried in my neck.

"You're killing me here." I whispered.

"Says the one who's wearing silk pajamas." Fred said as his grip around my back tightened, bringing me closer.

"How did yo-" I began to say but got cut off.

"I know what silk feels like, now let me sleep." He whispered against my neck, his breathing falling steady. My eyes began to grow heavy, then I soon drifted off to sleep.

@Twin.two:

two: