Pressing my self further into her, I leaned against her body, unable to help myself as I whispered in her ear. "You're mine," I reminded her. My voice was husky and low as I spoke.

Her ragged breath was my only response, and I took it with satisfaction that she was listening to me. I rubbed my index finger down the inside her leg again, before I pressed it against her clit. In a painfully slow motion, I circled it, waiting for her response. Waiting for a break in her stillness. A part of me wanted to see her lose it, to break her silence and give me a reason to punish the delicate and sweet skin of hers.

"Such a good girl," I commented, I sped up my fingers, feeling hot as I watched her reaction. Her cheeks were flushed, teeth grinding as she breathed heavy against my touch.

My other hand reached for her breast, greedily kneading it between my hand. I wanted a reaction, I finally decided. I wanted to mark her skin with my mouth. I wanted to bruise it and make it stain red. I wanted to her to disobey.

"You feel so good, baby," I breathed, my finger moving from her clit. My knuckle dragged against her, soaking in her juices before I pushed a finger into her. She gasped, though her body remained rigid against my touch. "So fucking obedient."

I pulled her against my crotch, allowing her to feel how much she was affecting me, and how badly I wanted her, despite my endless torture. Cruelty could be so fun, I thought to myself as I watched her face crumble with pleasure. I couldn't stand it anymore though. My little Spice was obedient and she wasn't going to give in, as much as I wanted her too. I didn't have all day to torture her body though, we had places to be, and I wanted her now.

I pressed a kiss to her lip. "That's enough," I muttered against her skin. "You can move."

It was crazy to see how instantly her body relaxed, a moan escaping her lips as her legs suddenly wrapped around my waist again. I let out a sound as she pulled me towards her, connecting our lips in an instant.

Fucking hell, I thought as her lips pressed into me desperately. Her nails dug into my back, and she suddenly began to grind her naked body against my sweats. My fingers gripped her hips as I kissed her hungrily, taken back by how demanding she suddenly was. I wasn't about to complain though. Knowing she wanted me made me feel like I was starved for air and she was oxygen.

I kissed her deeply, my tongue exploring the inside of her perfect little mouth and I grinded my hips against hers, desperate for fiction. I moaned as my cock brushed against her centre, nipping at her lip as the pleasure rocked through my body like an electrical current.

"Don't do that again," she hissed against my lips. "That felt like torture."

"That was the point," I breathed, biting down on her lip. I tugged on it before smirking as she whimpered. "I wanted to see how responsive you'd be."

"How's this for responsive," she muttered against my lips.

Before my brain could understand what was happening, she had used her strength and position to flip us over, so my back was now laying against the bed.

I blinked rapidly, my hands falling on her hips. I tried to sit up, to gain the control again, but she made a tsking noise under her breath, and attached her lips to mine.

Sophia was grinding down in my lap, pushing her breasts against my chest and kissing me like I was her last fucking meal. Her whimpers and moans of her own movements against me go straight to my cock, and I thought I may cum just from that.

My hands reached for her ass, pushing and grinding it down against my sweats and we kissed.

I felt lost. Her body made me forget everything, her tongue made me delirious and her soft touches were making me sweat with anticipation.