𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

And, need less to say, the band weren't the best to begin with. But with a few months of lessons from Ashton, they began performing with an amazing improvement. The boys took it upon themselves to invite her into the band, and she accepted their offer with much excitement. The five soon became really close, some more than others.

Ashton had found herself drifting towards the lead guitarist more often. She hadn't been more invested in a single soul once in her life, but he was different. He drew her in with no force whatsoever. It was simply his charm that made her take a liking to the boy that lasted what seemed to be an entire lifetime of oblivious-ness.

Reggie, Alex and Ashton became what was known to the garage as the 'troublesome trio', despite the fact their mischief was always carried out against Alex's will, he managed to enjoy it. Mostly, the three off them stayed up late watching films in an allocated room - usually Ashton's. Sometimes they would sneak out to somebody else's house to be louder with their conversations, such as Reggie's.

His parents fought a lot, which meant the teenagers could be as loud as they wanted to, but Reggie didnt seem himself at home, focused on something else, normally his parents downstairs. There was always occasional night where Reggie would call Ashton and ask her to come round his to calm him down, or sit with him until they finished fighting. She agreed each and every time, not wanting him to sit through it alone.

And over the years, she had managed to get even closer with her younger brother. They were only a couple years apart, so naturally they were close, but the band really helped them connect in a different way, which she would be ever thankful for.

Now, Sunset Curve are booked in to play their most important gig ever. The Orpheum, the place they had grown up adoring. This was their chance to really experience a concert first hand. Sure, they've placed clubs before, but none as huge as The Orphuem. And, for once, Ashton wasn't afraid to accept her feelings.

She secretly longed for Luke Patterson

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝙰𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚜!》

𝙷𝚒 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜!
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔!

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍
𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎
𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛.

𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘
𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸
𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍
𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜
𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸
𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘.

𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎
𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝚓𝚘𝚋.

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 - ʟᴜᴋᴇ ᴘᴀᴛᴛᴇʀꜱᴏɴ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें