Chapter 1

"Kaila, come on we have to go, we are running late." I heard my mom yell from the kitchen.

"Coming" I say as I pull my brown curly hair into a bun.

I grab my string bag and head towards the door to leave. I was going to an annual pool party that my coach has every year for my softball team but this year was gonna be difficult all my teammates last year left besides 4 of them we have been playing together for 8 years so we are pretty close but I was more excited to meet the new girls.

When I was in the car my mom asked me if I was as excited but of course I wasn't listening because I was listening to "tear you apart" by she wants revenge.

We finally got to my coaches house when I stepped out of the car the sun was almost blinding I opened back up the car door and took out my coach sunglasses. I opened the gate to their back yard and see their dog Mickey waiting for me on the other side.

"Hey Mickey how you been." I say as giving him a small pat on the head

Then we got the party started. Slowly one by one the new girls starting pouring in I would greet them and introduce myself after 45 minutes of getting to know them and having fun in the pool with them. I get out and go introduce myself to a new girl but then I see a boy next to her "Hi I'm Nathan." he says

To be honest he wasn't my type but I sat down and I started to get to know him then all of the sudden the gate swings open to reveal another girl with her whole entire family there her Dad, Mom, her sister and then I saw him her brother.

He had brown hair with blonde highlights and of course it was a little wavy

He had brown hair with blonde highlights and of course it was a little wavy. He had the most beautiful hazel eyes. As I move down I notice that he had some chains around him. He was wearing a white shirt with black jeans and Jordan's. I noticed that there was also a cast on his arm which explains why he wasn't wearing a bathing suit.

My heart was beating a mile a minute I ran over to my friend Marcie and asked "who is that boy?"

"Honestly I don't know but he is cute as hell."

"I know right oh my god just play it cool okay."

I went back into the pool feeling quite insecure I wasn't the most perfect girl I was a little bit bigger in the thighs and boobs but my wait was smaller causing me to have a little bit of an our glass. I had brown curly brown hair with the end of my hair blonde. No way he would go for me I was far from perfect.

Ten minutes later I was getting a little thirsty the sun was just starting to set so it kinda set the mood for what was going to happen next. I got out of the pool in heading towards the cooler but was stopped in my tracks when I realized that he was standing by the cooler.

After what felt like forever I gathered up enough courage to go over to the cooler. I bent down and got a soda out from the cooler. I stood up noticing then he was checking me out. Looking at me from top to bottom with a little smirk on his face while rubbing his neck. I turn around with a slight smile on my face.

I got back into the pool and swam over to his sister "hey so what's your name again."

"Gia"

"Oh umm what's your brothers name."

"Ugh his name is Anthony he is such a asshole." She said while rolling her eyes.

"Ok cool." I saw while swimming away from her.

As I swam away I thought to myself. Anthony, Anthony that was his name for some reason that made him a lot hotter but his sister did say that he was a asshole but that didn't matter to me I wanted to be yours.