Intertwined Fate (Completed)

Start from the beginning

V: HELLOO HELLOOOO

R: Vansh, give me the phone !! it's related to my parents !! He said he knows, Give it to me !!! (She took it forcefully) HELLOOO??? HELLLOOOOOO??? NOOO, HE hangs UP WHY?????? (holding Vansh's hand) What did he say??? Did he tell you something? (Vansh was looking at Angrey in shock) Speakkk uppp Vanshhhh !!! what did he say about my parents !?????

V: Nothing

The servant came: Mme, there's a parcel for you !!

Both Riddhima and Vansh's gaze snapped toward the servant wondering what is in it?

V's pov

God! Who is trying to give Riddhima clues about the incident? Now, She'll start looking for the truth and won't back off till she is satisfied. ANd what is in that box?

I saw her moving! No!! running to take it and the moment she took it I pulled it out of her hands making her look angrily at me! She has the right to be mad, If I were here I would have been extremely furious!

R: what do you think you're doing, Vansh? It's related to my parents !! !I wanna see it.

V: Let Angrey check it, It can be a trap from my enemies !!

She found his words reasonable and stood waiting for Angrey to check it! He opened the box and started searching then give it to her.

Ang: It's safe, Babhie ! take it.

She took it and opened it only to find her things from the orphanage: Is it all? and How is it related to my parents?

V: Sweetheart, Someone is playing a bad prank on you.

R(tears): How can someone joke using my parents? This is so cruel.

V(feeling bad): Riddhima, relax, I am here !!

R: No, I will contact the delivery company, It must have the name of the person who sends it. If it's a joke then I won't argue anymore, Pakka Promise !!

V(looking at Angrey): Sure, Sweetheart, Let's investigate !! Angrey is here, He will do it, Right Angrey?

R(smiling): Yes, You are running a (Useless lol) Investigation company, You can reach him fast right?

Ang: Sure, Babhi, By the evening, You'll find the man in front of you.

Angrey said clutching his fist tightly while assuring her that he'll take care of the matter.

R: I'll rely on you, Thank you, Angrey!

V: Then you have to start (He signaled him to go )

Ang: oh Yes, Boss! Excuse me all of you!

V: Riddhima, Complete your breakfast, I am going to see what will find.

R(smiled): Ok!

Angrey ad Vansh went to the study room and he closed the door.

Ang(lifting up his hand revealing the pendant): Boss !

Fb starts

Angrey looked inside the box and hid the pendant in his hand then showed Riddhima the box that contains her pics

Fb ends

V: A pendant? Who sent it? and why?

Ang: Not only a pendant, even a letter! (giving it to him)

"The first step"

V: The first step? Oh God, He is trying to make her curious, and If he manages to do it, Then she won't stop ever! I saw Riddhima, She has the same pendant, and the one that was a memory of the past, I got rid of it. Does it mean "it's the same one I have thrown??"? Someone is following me !!!
Someone received a call
Man: hello! I did it
The other person: brilliant! Now we'll wait for him to make a mistake that he'll definitely make!/ but be aware he'll try to reach you!
Man: he won't! He'll be busy into covering up what was exposed and saving the hidden truth from coming in front of the family! And Riddhima
The other person cut him in between: Riddhima will stay blinded by love till we bring everything out.
Man: we have to hurry up then!!