𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟪: 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈

Start from the beginning

"...P-party..."

You hear Technoblade mutter next to you. You tilt your head and see the rest in confusion as well.

"What party?"

"T-The engagement party..."

Silence filled the room. All of you were dumb-founded by the pinkette's choices of decorations and planning for the upcoming 'Joyous' event.

"Techno, sit here."

Wilbur gave Technoblade his seat and sat next to the blonde.

"We'll plan this event together then, seeming that you need help."

All of you started to plan from the beginning. The decorations would be handled by Wilbur, drinks were handled by Tommy, attendance list would be handled by Technoblade while the you handled the food. Some activities such as a sword fight and a dual to the death were changed for simple events like ballroom dancing as well as a formal toast with everyone to congratulate the newly-wed couple. The drinks, or the only drink, were replaced with a wide array of vintage wines and alcohol, with only one non-alcohol beverage which was fruit juice for younger attendees such as Tommy.

However, when you were presenting the food that would be served during the party, everyone had a different reaction after hearing the words, 'Grilled pork'. Technoblade's face turned ghastly pale and he slowly turned towards Wilbur who shot him a concerning glance. Tommy looked quite furious. He stood up and slammed him hands onto the table.

"YOU'RE GONNA SERVE TECHNO HIS OWN FLESH?!"

Tommy immediately covered his mouth and sat back down. You were confused at his statement. Nevertheless, you still felt bad for upsetting all of them.

"My apologies... I didn't-"

"No, it's fine Y/N. What Tommy meant is that Techno has an affinity for small piglets...! Techno finds them cute..."

Technoblade tensed up as he looked toward you for your reaction. You almost burst out laughing, the image of Technoblade with multiple piglets was extremely cute.

"O-Oh... I see! I'm sorry for making that suggestion. How about small pieces of steak then?"

You could faintly hear Technoblade heave a sigh of relief, placing a hand over his chest. All four of you continued to discuss about the event till it was reaching dark.

"Finally, we're done!"

Tommy stands up and stretches his arms.

"Don't worry, Techno. I'll get to work on those invitations, just make sure to compile the lists we've made."

Wilbur said as he puts his coat back on.

"Y/N, do you mind if you come to the castle tomorrow again?"

Technoblade asks, a hint of anticipation in his shaky voice.

"Of course, your highness."

Before you could see the glimmering smile on the pinkette's face, Wilbur interrupted you.

"Wait, you address him formally?"

"Well, yes. He is part of the Royal Family, it is a sign of respe-"

"Aren't you going to be part of it as well? You should call him by his name, it's more sincere that way."

"I'm not sure, he might mind that..."

After a moment of silence, Technoblade speaks up.

"I-I don't mind."

"If you say so... Technoblade."

As soon as you say his name, the pinkette's eyes widen slightly before turning around to open the door for the rest of you. The other princes left for their chambers, leaving Technoblade to escort you to your carriage. Stepping onto the carriage, the pinkette kisses the back of your hand before exiting the carriage. Your face turns a bright pink as the carriage moves away from the gates of the castle. You take hold of your right hand that the man had placed a kiss upon, confused, yet happy about the gesture he did. Before placing your hand onto you forehead, you heard a sharp and distinct voice which made you finch.

"Don't tell me you've fallen for that prick."

Your eyes meet a pair of glowing purple eyes. Upon closer inspection, the man had slightly dirty blonde hair and was wearing a midnight purple cloak which had silver lining on the ends of the cloth.

"Before you ask who I am, that's useless information. But my role is the only one that you should be concerned about. I am The Empress' Informant, the one who'll be keeping tabs on you when that insolent sheep won't do as she's told."

The blonde man clicked his tongue and looked off to the side. You placed your hands back down to your lap and glanced down.

"So, what information does The Empress want from me?"

"She doesn't want anything really, she only wants to put pressure on you."

"W-What do you mean?"

You could feel your voice begin to tremble, you felt as though your heart was lodged at your throat.

"For every task you fail to do, she'll make one of your father's investors go bankrupt. Your father doesn't have many investors, no?"

You cover your mouth with your hands, your could feel the blood flow to your head as you get light-headed. The man simply stared at you with a stone-cold face, no reaction what so ever.

"Well, we're getting close to your estate. I'll take my leave now."

He opens the carriage door and jumps out without hesitation. You were left there shocked and distressed, pressured for a decision to poison yourself. As you try to calm yourself, you frantically take the handle of the carriage and close the door, the words of the mysterious man still echoing in your head. 

-------------------------------

ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ!

.

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟪: 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈

ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ:

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟫: 𝒜𝓃 𝒪𝓊𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔

-----------------------------------------

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.