chapter 11- dumbledores army

saturday

i woke up to someone kissing my forehead. my eyes fluttered open to see fred. i immediately smiled.

"morning freddie" i said sitting up.

"morning darling" he said.

"get ready we have to go to hogsmede" he said.

"why?" i asked

"ron and hermione asked us all to meet them there" he said and i nodded and walked into my closet grabbing an outfit to wear.

(emma's outfit)

(emma's outfit)

"you look beautiful" fred said.

"thank you" i said and brushed out my hair and brushed my teeth.

"ready?" fred asked as i walked out.

"yep" i said popping the p and he took my hand and we walked to hogsmede into a little building that nobody would ever go in. i sat inbetween rachel and fred, rachel was next to george.

"hey rach" i said as i sat down.

"hey!" she said.

"so when did you two start dating" i said nudging her arm and she smiled.

"a few days ago" she said blushing.

"brilliant" i said. then harry hermione and ron walked in.

"uh hi" hermione said.

"so you all know why we're here, we need a teacher.. a proper teacher. one whos had real experience defending themselves" hermione continued.

"why?" someone asked.

"why? cause you know who's back you tosh pot" rob said and i sighed and laid my head on fred's shoulder.

"so he says" someone else says.

"so dumbledore says" hermione says.

"so dumbledore says because he says, the point is where's the proof?" the boy said.

"if potter could tell us more about how diggory died" another boy said.

"i'm not here to talk about cedric so if that's what you're here for you might as well clear out now" harry said standing up.

"is it true you can produce the patrons charm?" luna asked.

"yes i've seen it" hermione said as harry stayed silent.

"blimey harry! i didn't know you could do that" dean said.

"a-a-and he killed a basilisk! with the sword in dumbledores office" neville said.

"it's true!" ginny said.

"3rd year he fought off about 100 dementors at once" ron said.

"and last year he really did fight off you know who in the flesh" hermione said.

"wait, that all sounds great when you say it like that but the truth is most of that was just luck. i didn't know what i was doing half the time i nearly always had help" harry said.

"he's just being modest" hermione said.

"no hermione i'm not. facing this stuff in real life is not like school! in school if you make a mistake you can just try again tomorrow but out there when you're a second away from being murdered or watching a friend die right before your eyes you don't know what that's like" harry said and me and fred just looked at eachother not knowing what to do.

"you're right harry we don't and that's why we need your help" hermione said.

"because if we're going to have any chance at beating...voldemort" hermione finished.

"he's really back?"

harry just nodded. harry hermione and rob sat at a table and we all got in line signing the paper. even draco signed it.

*time jump*

"hey lupin?" fred said as i stood up off the couch in the hufflepuff common room.

"yea freddie?" i replied.

"do you think we will get away with this?" he asked.

"i hope so but, i just don't know" i said and sat back down next to him and laid his head in my lap.

"i hope so too" he said and i smiled and started playing with his hair.

"emma what are you doing?" george said walking in.

"huh?" i said confused.

"why are you playing with his hair?!" george said.

"he's my boyfriend?" i said still confused.

"no i am!" george said and i realized what they were doing.

"nice try i'm not that gullible" i said smirking.

"yes you are because that's george!" george said.

"i don't see a mole on either side of his neck" i said knowing only george had a mole.

"bloody hell why do you and rachel have to know how to tell us apart" fred said sitting up and i laughed.

"because we are good girlfriends that's why" i said and kissed his cheek.

"i'll be back rachel needs the potions homework and george didn't do it" fred said and walked out.

"they are gonna prank us arent they" i said to george.

"obviously" he said mocking snape and i laughed.

"guess we will just have to prank them back" i said

"i have a few things in mind" george said and i sat on the floor next to the chair he was on. prank wars really was gonna get interesting.

ok i know that they could possibly still be learning DADA because remus is the teacher but we're gonna pretend that he was banned from teaching that way by umbridge so it makes sense, ok? ok. hope you like it!