Chapter 10 Silence

Namjoo's POV

A-W-K-W-A-R-D! We are now here in EXO'S DORM and they are taking care of us. Well, We didn't expect that to happen. Exo-M were just watching us drinking our coffee while Exo-K were cooking. I hate this feeling when someone is watching your moves. Well, Chen is staring at me and it gives me GOOSEBUMPS!! I'm not saying that they are scary but what I meant is that their stares are just so intense!! Chorong was shivering and Luhan gave her a blanket and Ehem! Her eyes were big as saucers! If I just have the authority to laugh so hard, I could laugh so hard! She did not expect that! When Exo-K was done eating, They called us. "Apink! Exo-M! Time for dinner!!" I could hear Suho's voice. Their Dorm is big and they have 6 rooms. It's like a mansion!! When we went to the dining room, I could smell the Hanwoo Beef!!!!! Yehey!!!! When I was about to sit beside Chen, D.O stopped me by saying this, "Namjoo, sit here!!" He was tapping the chair beside him. And I don't know but I could only hear my heart beat getting fast! Abnormal heart beat! So I went beside him and I sat. Bomi unnie was sitting beside Baekhyun, Naeun is sitting beside Kai, Chorong is sitting beside Suho, Eunji unnie is sitting beside Chanyeol and Hayoung is sitting beside Sehun. After eating in silence when Suho spoke. "We're so sorry we were almost too late that time." "Don't be sorry! We should be the ones to thank you and say sorry to you. Thank you for the food by the way but we're really sorry I think we need to go before 8 because I still have something to do. Kamsahabnida for the food. Let's go girls!" Chorong unnie said and we bowed at them. They smiled at us and they said together, "Cheonmaneyo! Annyeong!" They shouted when we were about to open the door. "Annyeong!" We replied and then we went. We were about to go when we heard someone running behind us. We looked at the back and we saw Chanyeol running. "Wait!! Eunji!!" he shouted we stopped and when he was at our front he handed something to Eunji unnie. "You left your handkerchief!! Here! I need to go! Annyeong!!" Then he ran. Because he was so far Eunji unnie just shouted, "Kamsahabnida Chanyeol oppa!" Then we went. I glanced at the back and I saw Chanyeol smiling and blushing!! Kyeopta!

--

@caleepsoo

[ e d i t e d ]