don't break it like a dumbass

...A pregnancy test? He stared to the thing on the counter. Stood up and reached for it. Right at the moment, key sounds came from the door.

"I'm home!"

She called and closed the door after her. First, saw the kids who were sleeping on the couch. Then her eyes met Kunas. She looked at the test and to him again.

"Where did that come from?"

"Well, I was hoping you would answer that."

It was obvious, Sukuna was mad. She couldn't be sleeping with other guys right? She belonged to him. To Sukuna, the king of curses.

He walked to the girl and stared into her eyes. She was confused cause she didn't take any tests since she gave birth to the kids. Held his hands and took the test from him, carefully examining it.

"This is not mine Kuna."

"Yeah? Well, you better not lying."

She rolled her eyes. Sometimes he gets paranoid.

"Of course I'm not lying. And I don't have any idea why it's here."

Both sighed at the same time then laughed at each other. Still, they had a problem.

"You know what? I'll just throw it away."

He broke the test into half for nothing. And for a result of this stupid action, a pink smoke started to came out. It smelled like cotton candy to the her. But for Kuna, it was different.

He choked on the air and lost his balance causing him to fall on the ground. He was struggling when his wife crouched down next to him, holding his hands and saying things. But he couldn't hear her. There was a loud screech in his head which feels like death.

Then it stopped.

The girl gasped with shock in her eyes. It couldn't be real. Sukuna... The powerful giant Sukuna turned into a baby...

She blinked several times but still, his baby self was sitting in front of her. "Now I have three babies..? Ah how lovely." she thought.

Then lifted him up and looked into his eyes.  There was no sign of maturity. She sighed and putted baby Kuna on the table.

"So, little boy. How are we going to fix you?"

As a reply, he laughed with joy and clapped his hands. (please the writer is dying writing this sjdjfk)

"...Mom?"

Acxa looked up to her mom behind the couch. There was still sleep in her eyes. They met eyes and mom signed her to come closer. The little girl stood up and walked next to her mom. And she saw the baby.

"Who...is he?"

Her mom sighed and smiled. Why was she smiling? Acxa didn't want any more siblings.

"This, is your dad." she said as her daughters eyes widened and looked carefully to the baby.

"This can't be dad. He's bigger and always looks bored. But he looks happy." she pointed at him with her tiny finger. Her words caused mom to laugh.

"Haha you're right but somehow, your dad turned into this."

They met eyes one more time not knowing what to do with him.

"Mom take a photo."

"Oh?"

She grabbed her phone and took a few pics of baby Sukuna. He weirdly smiled. Acxa walked close to them and sniffed his hair.

"Ew he smells gross-"

Her mom did the same too and they were both coughing on him.

"What about we clean him?"

"Great idea."

After her daughter approved it, she lifted the baby and took him to the shower. Acxa turned on the warm water and her mom grabbed the soap. Kuna was enjoying the water, probably feels like blood.

Among their laughs, they were finally done with cleaning him. And then, he fell asleep. She was just getting him dressed and the baby curse suddenly fell asleep.

Acxa smiled to her mom and they decided to let him sleep. She putted a blanket on him and layed on the bed, her nose touching his hair.

"Come here Acxa."

She shaked her hand to the girl and signed her to come closer. They both layed on the bed with baby Sukuna.

"I wonder when he's going to turn back."

"Hmm I'm not sure when but he will honey, he will."

She kissed her daughter's head and the three of them fell asleep.

[I forgot to write Kyklo so uhh sorry about that-]