Innocent Seduction 🔥❤️

"Fuck"

He cursed under his breath creating some distance between us. I stood their stunned by the moment.  I was  genuinely feeling like to cry . He stole my first kiss which I dream of to share with the someone whom i would love. I was hurt from his poor action . How can someone do this just to prove their point . My heart sink seeing him,  I feel disgusted of myself as I allowed him to do so.

" I think uh should leave" he says softly as if he knew that i will break down in an instant. I refuse to say anything for a moment , the moment surreal. I still stand in a state of shock, various emotions overwhelming me.

"yea_ aa" I reply back faintly, my voice shaky and about to crack.

He holds my hand leading us to his car , passing the same party i always wished to attend . I don't want anymore troubles so I quietly followed .

As we reached the dorm  I ejected myself out to go fast but in a second I was pushed against the car door, he puts both his hands up either side of me, keeping me caged in between his arms.

He then leans in, I can feel his warm breath against my neck . My breath hitched.

" Your lips taste more like strawberry , nd I love berries " he whispers.

He then moves back and droves off casually, I just stand there frozen,   WHAT JUST HAPPENED.

"Its all messed up " I whinned  , after telling reem everything about today .
" He is an asshole but a charming one" she reply grinning .
" Nd may I know the reason why r uh grinning like an idiot"  I inquired
"Uh know the same boy I told uh about , the mall one is the same boy i was dancing with nd the same boy i feel i like a little uh know a little bit ...." she blabbered shyly
" Calm downnnnn" I yelled happily  . Happy for my childhood sweetheart.

" So uh like a boy name Jai , who is basically that idiot freind " I state
"yeah" she replyy casually .
I m happy for her . She totally deserve someone. She is soo pure , its feels so good to see her happy again .

"Lets sleep for now" I says getting tired nd sleepy .

As I lay down on my bed , the only thought in my mind is the ARYAN MALIK . He kissed me. He freaking kissed me. I can't get over the fact that i shared my firstkiss.... Do u understand ??? . my F.I.R.S.T.K.I.S.S with that idiotic psychotic luniac . Nd I hate the fact that he acted so casual as if nothing happened .

I  slipped into deep slumber thinking about my nightmare , hopping the best for tommorow.

I wakeup with the sound of alarm, "Shut up !! uhh idiot lunatic alarm" I yell covering my face with the pillow.

God that alarm drives me crazy.

I slowly open my eyes waiting for them to adjust to the light. I flop my arm over to the bed side table and look at my phone.

"Shit, I slept in!" I yell loudly waking reem up in the process.

"What the fuck" she shouted
"We r late , Come-on get ready" I yelled back.

I jump out of bed , grab a croptop and some skinny jeans and left my hair open and sprinted out of my room with reemiee.

When we got school we start running towards our class, I can't be late on my second day I repeated under my breath , until i was knocked over onto the floor.

I stand up  taking reem's hand for help to hear a voice telling me sternly to watch where am going. I look up to see.....Tiya  Taneja?!

She's the schools hottest diva , or uh  can say Aryan' s ex as per my knowledge. I look at her confusingly with my mouth open.
"Avii!! R uhh okayy??" Reem questioned concerned filled in her voice .