I exited my way out before I further reveal my big surprise. I am ninety nine percent sure she did not buy it, which I realized was hilarious since I left her to being curious. She hated being curious and clueless. I looked at my watch.

"Four hours to go, Harry. Four hours." 

And I was off to pick up some "muffins." 

------------------------

AUDREY'S POV

I totally did not buy that act of his. Muffins? Seriously? The lamest excuse. But I trust Harry with all my heart. I bet he's just up to something. 

"Ready to go?" Liam asked from downstairs. 

I made my way to the foyer where Liam was soley waiting. He was wearing a slick black suit and I swear I can smell his cologne all the way from the third step of the staircase. 

"You look lovely as always." Liam politely complimented as I made my way to him. 

"Thank you, Leeeyyuuum." I childishly said, grinning. 

Niall dashed from the living room carrying a bag of sourpatch kids. "Lou is waiting for us in the car." 

"He is driving?" A familiar voice said from behind. 

Slowly, I turned around and I was faced to face with Zayn who had the first two buttons of his  polo undone, his hair into an unbelievabley perfect quiff, his hands in his pockets and his stare burning my inner soul. 

And then I remember what happened last night. How he said those words, and how it hurt so bad to hear it from him. 

"Don't doubt Lou's driving skills. Let's go." Liam chuffed. 

I found it hard to tare my gaze from Zayn, but I managed to after nodding to Liam's request. I turned my back on Zayn and started to follow Liam and Niall outside the door. 

I felt cold hands taking a grip on my arm and gently pulling me back before taking another step forward. His hot breath then started to prickle the skin on my ear, and, ironically, I froze. 

"Thanks for last night." He smoothly said.

I on the other hand, couldn't help but stutter. "N-- no pr-- problem." 

I heard that low chuckle of his that I have not heard for a long time. "Cleary, I am a problem." 

I tore my back away from his body and spun around to face him. He is trying to play this cool unaffected dude, but I can clearly see through him. "Zayn stop this. Stop acting like a drunkard every night. You make us worry --"

"Do I make you worry?" He asked cutting me off.

I sighed in disbelief. "Ofcousrse Zayn. And --"

"Do you love Harry?" He asked. I bit my tongue stopping myself from continuing what I was saying. Did I love Harry? It was hard, finding the answer to that question as I was staring at this other boy who I might have felt that for. But with him, everything was too late. The timing, fate .. everything. So, I closed my eyes, and asked myself that question. Do I love Harry?

It felt like an eternity of thinking, but in reality it only took a few seconds to get the answer because, simply, I was sure of it. And I don't think I have ever been sure of something in mylife.

"Yes." 

I felt the cool wind blow from the opened door. My hair swished fowards, some flinging to my face. All you can hear was the wind whistling, and it was as if it was the only thing moving as well. I finally found the courage to set my eyes on Zayn, but his face was unreadable.