part-5

Ignore grammatical mistakes

Other side,

Riddhima reached the orphanage and meet everyone. She gives chocolate to all the children. She start teaching them and play with them.

After sometime,

Shehkhar comes there and play with kids riddhima see him.

Shehkhar: riddhima beta come

Riddhima: dad you are here like always

Shehkhar: yes beta we should leave now your mom is waiting for us

Riddhima: okay dad

She says byy to children and leaves.

In mall,

Vansh was playing with kids he gets a call he comes out of the shop and received the call he ended his call he turns and gets shocked to see ragini infront of him.

Ragini: vansh you are here you lie to me that you are bzy.

Vansh: Ragini come on point what you want.

Ragini: you know me very well I call you in  morning for money but you still didn't transfer the money in my account.

Vansh: I will transfer soon.

Ragini: vansh make it fast if you not transfer the money in my account then your family will pay for it.

Vansh shout on ragini

Vansh: Don't you say or do anything against my family.

Ragini: Relax vansh calm down.

Vansh: just leave

Ragini: I know vansh you feel suffocated in this relationship or with me but I am not the reason of your prblm your mom is the reason.

Vansh: don't talk about my mom like this ragini you want money take my credit card and I will transfer money in your account. Now leave

Ragini leaves from there vansh call his driver and asked him to come to mall parking in 15 minute.

Vansh goes to shop and take abir and kaira with him in parking area.

Driver comes there vansh says to him drop abir and kaira home safely he has a imp meeting abir and kaira says they didn't want to go home but vansh make them sit in car and close the door he start his car and leave from there.

I hope you all like this chapter

Your writer
Zoya