The Other: Battle? Against the meagre might of Earth?

He says as him and Loki circle a piece of rock sticking up from the ground.

Loki: Glorious, not lengthy. If your force is as formidable as you claim.

This seemed to piss off The Other.

The Other: You question us? You question him, he who put the sceptre in your hand? Who gave you ancient knowledge and new purpose when you were cast out, defeated?

Loki: I was a king!

He said raising his voice to try and Intimidate The Other.

Loki: The rightful king of Asgard, betrayed.

The Other: Your ambition is little and born of childish need. We look beyond the Earth...

Loki sees the steps that lead to the right to the Mad Titans feet.

The Other: ...To the greater worlds the Tesseract will unveil. 

Loki: You don't have the Tesseract yet.

He says about to walk up the steps till The Other moves in front of him a lighting speeds and stops him.

Loki: I don't threaten. But until I open the doors, until your force is mine to command, you are but words. 

The Other: You will have your war, Asgardian. If you fail, if the Tesseract is kept from us, there will be no realm, no barren moon, no crevice where he cannot find you. You think you know pain? He will make you long for something sweet as pain.

The Other says as he puts his hand on Loki's face and Loki recoils his head to the side in pain and finds himself back in the dark corner of his underground base. He then stares into the distance with a look of determination on his face.

================================================================================

A Quinjet is once again seen flying over the ocean but this time it is much closure to its destination, as its flying past we can see the helicarrier belonging to S.H.I.E.L.D, the Quinjet lands on the flight deck and out steps Coulson and Steve Rogers, as they step out the are greeted by the duo of Agent Romanoff and Agent (L/N). Coulson introduces the trio.

Coulson: Captain Rogers these are Agents Romanoff and (L/N).

Steve: Ma'am.

Nat: Hi.

(Y/N): Cap.

Steve: Agent.

He sticks his hand out to shake and Steve accepts.

(Y/N): Just call me (Y/N).

(Y/N) looks at Coulson.

(Y/N): Your needed on the bridge.

Over the time of (Y/N) Being in Russia with Nat he has developed this... Maverick attitude when it comes to higher ups but nobody minds as most people are scared to piss him off.

Nat: They're starting the face-trace.

Coulson then leaves the trio on there own as they make small talk.

Nat: It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?

The trio was now walking in no particular direction, with Nat in the center, Steve on her right and (Y/N) on her left, Nat and (Y/N) were standing pretty closely as they were hiding the fact they were holding hands, Steve noticed and smiled but didn't care all that much, he then realized what Nat said.