2- EDITED

-

After a 2 hour flight and an early morning I'm absolutely drained. Alexis wasnt lying when she said she felt sick this morning because before our flight she threw up and after the flight too. This car that supposed to pick us up better hurry.

I pulled out my phone and text my mom letting her know i made it to California and that Alexis has a stomach bug. I put my phone away and help my sleeping beauty in my arms as I walked to get my bags. Okay this car has to hurry I can't carry a baby and bags. I waited near the baggage claim and saw two boys with magnon shirts and figured thats who would be picking me up. They walked towards me and smiled.

"Hey you must be Emily the new girl joining us on tour." the tall really attractive boy said. "Im Cameron and this is Shawn and they didn't tell us you were hot."

I blushed really hard and changed the subject right away "Can you help me with my bags I can't get them because my daughter fell asleep and I don't want to wake her up."

"Oh yeah we can do that your apart of our little family now."

-------------

Once we finally got my bags are were settled in the car I looked around and smiled. "I don't really know much about this whole magnon thing... are you guys the only ones in it?"

The boy i assumed was Shawn spoke "No theres a lot of us and they are all crazy except me haha so get used to be around nobody but boys. You will meet the rest at the hotel were gonna let you get settled and then we are going to dinner and just hang out it's been a long day we all got in late last night."

I nod "Okay I'm used to a lot of guys anyway I grew up around my ex and some of his friends in middle and high school and i have 3 brothers."

"Then you should fit right in, I hope they were at least a little crazy because we are."

I smiled and stared out the window thinking to myself. I had never been outside on my home town and my town was kind of small so this was a huge change. Wow is all I could think as i looked at the crowded streets and big buildings. We finally pulled up outside the hotel and I could tell all their fans had found them because they were all standing outside the hotel. Well this is where my life will probably change forever....worse?!