Another was of him fighting hand to hand with Hydra soldiers, then the voices started.

Past Cap: There's not enough time, I gotta put her in the water!

The next flash back is of him flying an huge bomber into the ice down bellow.

As the flashbacks were happening he was hitting the bag hareed and harder the more flashbacks he was having.

Peggy: You won't be alone.

Howard Stark: Oh, my God. This guys still alive!

Steve then hit the bag with everything he has sending it flying across the room, he stand there for a minute breathing heavily, then brushes his hair out of his face and picks up enough punching bag, he hangs it up the bag and starts punching again.

Fury: Trouble sleeping?

Steve looks at who it is and sighs then goes back to punching the bag.

Steve: I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I've had my fill.

Fury then starts to approach Captain America.

Fury: Then you should be out, celebrating, seeing the world.

Steve stops punching the bag and looks at Fury for a second then starts to make his way to his gym bag while unwrapping his wrists.

Steve: When I went under, the world was at war. I wake up, they say we won. They didn't say what we lost.

Fury walks up to Steve.

Fury: We've made some mistakes along the way. Some, very recently.

Steve still unwrapping his wrists.

Steve: Are you here with a mission, sir?

Fury: I am.

Steve: Trying to get me back in the world?

Fury: Trying to save it.

Fury then holds out a file with information of the Tesseract inside, Steve finishes unwrapping his wrist and takes the folder and sites on the nearby bench.

Steve: HYDRA's secret weapon.

Steve turned the page and started to read.

Fury: Howard stark fished that out of the ocean when he was looking for you. He thought what we think. The Tesseract could be the key to unlimited sustainable energy. That's something the world sorely needs.

Steve closes the file and hands it back to Fury.

Steve: Who took it from you?

Fury takes the file.

Fury: He's called Loki. He's not from around here. There's a lot we'll have to bring you up to speed on if you're in. The world has gotten even stranger than you already know.

Steve gets up from the bench and gets his stuff together.

Steve: At this point, I doubt anything would surprise me.

Fury: Ten bucks says you're wrong. 

Steve picks up his bag and walks over to the pile of punching bags that he put aside for his little training session and he picks on up and put it on his shoulder.

 Fury: There's a debriefing packet waiting for you back at your apartment.

Steve then picks up his gym bag and starts to walk out the room.