prologue

Addison Young has recently gotten casted to play the newest character, Teagan Jones, in the hit Netflix show, 'Cobra Kai'. Her character portrays a new student at West Valley High who gets lowered into karate by her new friends, Tory and Aisha. Shortly after joining Cobra Kai she meets one of their best fighters, and one of the school bullies, Hawk. The two couldn't be more different. Teagan is sweet, caring and kind to everyone. Hawk is cruel, cocky and a bully. 

Teagan and Hawk don't get along at first. She thinks he's a total asshole who is way too full of himself and mean to everyone, and he thinks she's a stuck up princess who's too weak and nice to be a good fighter. After much bickering and rude remarks fired at each other, the two really start to grow on each other, and eventually become love interests and start a relationship. Guess opposites do attract. 

Talk about opposites, it's Hawk and the actor who plays him, Jacob Bertrand. While Hawk is rude and the school bully, Jacob is a sweet, funny and caring guy, who's really nothing like his character. Addison, however, is quite similar to her character. She's just as sweet, caring and kind as Teagan, probably even more so. Addison has a very vibrant, upbeat, positive attitude that the producers really liked, which is why they casted her. 

While Hawk and Teagan may not have gotten along right away, Jacob and Addison sure did. Not even a second after arriving on set she was greeted by many warm hugs and welcomes from the cast, including Jacob. He was very excited to meet his on set love interest, but could this on set love interest eventually turn into something off set?

Keep reading to find out!!