Athena got up and out of bed to start getting ready for the day. She put on a tan and white long sleeve, tan pants, and some black doc martins. (similar to the pic below)

Athena apparated to Angelina's shop around noon

Athena apparated to Angelina's shop around noon. She walked in and was met with rows of clothing from lingerie to full-on wedding dresses. Athena walked over to start looking at the tops, she picked out around 8 or 9 tops and went to the dressing room to try them on, and she did the same with the pants, skirts, dresses, a few bikinis, and finally a few sets of fancy lingerie. She walked up to the countertop to pay and saw a familiar dark brown-haired girl on the other side of the counter.

"Angie!" Athena said as she set the clothes on top of the counter.

"Athena, how are you?" Angelina asked will ringing up the clothes.

"I'm doing alright, how about you, how's the shop doing?" The blonde asked.

"Business is booming right now!" Angelina said while picking up a set of lingerie. "Anyone in specific?" She asked after ringing the set up.

"Nah, more of a just in case sorta thing" Athena said as her cheeks grew a little warm.

"Alright, that will be 25 Galleons." The brown-haired girl said while bagging all the clothes.

"Here ya go. Thank you! Have a nice weekend!" Athena said while grabbing her bags of clothes and walking out.

"You too Athena, have fun tomorrow!" Angelina said while sending a wink towards the blonde.

Athena apparated back home, cleaned the new clothes with a cleaning charm, and put them neatly away. She decided to make a frozen pizza for lunch/dinner and watch some muggle movie called Pitch Perfect.

*Saturday 6:00 pm*

Athena decided to start getting ready, as she was going through her closet a red half lace romper stood out, she decided that that was what she was going to were tonight. (pic below) She matched the red romper with a rose gold hippogriff necklace that hung bearly above her collarbone and black heels.