𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡

Start from the beginning

     Hawk walked in followed by Kyler and three other Cobras. Miguel looked at Kyler in fear and Kyler just smirked at him. "It's payback time, Rhea." The group of Cobra started to walk forward and all of Miyagi-Do backed away from them.

     The back door was kicked open and Tory walked in with two Cobras behind her. Sam's eyes widened as the blonde made her way closer to them. "Heard you were throwing a party. Hope you don't mind if we crash."

Another door was opened, the one that led to the patio, and Mara walked through with Dylan. Gia gulped as she noticed the girl's appearance. There was blood on her forehead and the girl was smiling devilishly.

Miguel looked at Tory. "Tory, you don't have to do this," he pleaded.

"It's too late. This ends tonight! No mercy!"

     The Cobras all ran to the group except for Mara and Dylan who stayed back for a second. "What are you going to do," Mara asked Dylan. Mara's voice had a slight rasp to it. As far as she knew the girl didn't even know anyone in Miyagi-Do personally to even hold a grudge against them.

     The short-haired girl smirked and looked around at the fight that was happening. "I'm gonna reign hell." Mara chuckled as she watched the girl run-up to a random Miyagi-Do and grab them.

Mara walked through the fight not even bothering to touch anyone as she made her way towards Gia. The Asian girl was fighting another Cobra and she had knocked them to the floor. Her eyes widened when she noticed Mara coming towards her and she backed up quickly before rushing away.

"Pussy," Mara spat under her breath. One of the Miyagi-Do students came up to her and tried to punch her, but she grabbed their arm with one hand and the back of their head with the other and slammed their face into her knee before using their arm and flipping them over her shoulder. "Light work." She stepped over them and kept walking to find Gia.

     Mara chuckled when she noticed the girl had left the entire house. She walked outside, knowing exactly where the girl had run off to. She walked out to their dojo that only had a single punching bag in the yard.

"Gia come out come out where ever you are!" Mara licked her lips and smirked as she waited for the girl to come out. She knew exactly where she was, but where was the fun in that?

Gia snuck behind Mara and tried to punch her and Mara stepped out of the way and grabbed her arm. "Hey there cutie. Wanna have a little fun?"

     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     Gia stared up at Mara in fear and attempted to headbutt her, but it only ended in Mara having a bloody nose and Gia falling to the floor. Mara dropped the girl's arm as she fell and she squatted down beside her. "It's hilarious how you thought that would do anything."

She wrapped a hand around Gia's neck and lifted the girl up. Gia was surprised by Mara's strength, but that didn't stop her from trying to fight back. Gia grabbed Mara's wrist with one hand and held her elbow with the other before twisting Mara's arm around and kicking her in the face.

     Gia let go of Mara as the girl backed up and held her nose that was gushing blood for the second time that day. Mara stood up and looked at Gia. Tilting her head she smiled at the girl and started to laugh.