𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲

Start from the beginning

     Ryan hit Miguel's arm and the Hispanic boy laughed. "Very funny. Anyways I've been thinking and I'm ready to give us another try if you are. I mean I love you and I'm pretty sure you still love me. I feel like if we wait for things to get better we'll never be happy."

     Miguel nodded and Ryan smiled. "I really do love you, Ryan. I love you more than I ever thought I could love someone. So as long as you're sure you're ready, I'm ready too."

     Ryan laughed happily and pulled Miguel into a kiss. Miguel kissed back, more aggressively the Ryan was prepared for, and Ryan lost his balance and fell taking Miguel with him. The boys laughed and Miguel leaned over Ryan and kissed him again.

     The two didn't hear the door opening. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" The two jumped apart and Ryan quickly stood up and looked at Mr. Larusso.

     "Mr. Larusso. Hi! I'm uh. I'm gay. Yeah."

     "Sorry! I uh I know Ryan. It wasn't that hard to figure out. Is that my drum in your pocket?"

     Ryan looked down at the drum in his pocket and then looked back at Mr. Larusso. "Uh, yeah. How exactly did you know?"

     Sam walked in from behind her dad. "You were just making out with Miguel on the floor. If that wasn't obvious, I don't know what is."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mara walked into the dojo to see her grandfather and Robby at a punching bag. She knew the boy had come to the dojo the other day. She didn't really mind. He had never done anything personal to her and the more fighters Cobra Kai had, the better.

"Mara come here. I want to show you two this move." Mara dropped her bag and kicked her shoes off before walking over to them.

"This is called the Cobra Strike. It consists of two moves, the lunge and the bite."

"What the hell are you doing here?" Mara turned around to see Hawk storming over to them, his stormy glare stuck on Robby.

Kreese placed a hand in front of Hawk. "Hold on there. Mr. Keene is our guest."

Hawk looked between Robby and Sensei in disbelief and Tory smiled slightly at Robby.

"Hawk, let's talk in my office." Mara watched as Kreese led Hawk into his office and she turned to Robby.

"So are you actually going to join or are you just visiting?"

"I'm still thinking about it."

Mara nodded. "What was it you said at the All Valley? Maybe we'll be on the same team. You would fit in here, Robby. The world hasn't been kind to any of us."

She started to walk away and Robby furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait. What do you mean? What happened to you?"

Mara turned to him and shrugged. "Just the normal. Dead mom, abusive dad, bullied for years. I'm learning to get over it. Cobra Kai has helped me a lot. It'll help you too."

     Robby nodded and she walked away to talk with another girl. Robby decided to go fold some of his clothes in the back room.