𝐗𝐈. 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"I wasn't going to actually do it. I was just scaring him."

Dylan shrugged and looked back at her nails that she had painted black. "Well, it's an option. I have the trash bags if you need them."

Tory leaned closer to Mara so Dylan couldn't hear her. "Should I be impressed or scared?"

"Both. And a little turned on."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Miguel held Ryan's hand as the two walked down the school hallway. They passed by Hawk and Mara who were talking to a few other Cobras. Mara was sitting on Hawk's lap and she waved at him with her fingers. Hawk just looked at the boy and Miguel couldn't decipher the emotions on the boy's face.

Miguel and Ryan kept walking and Miguel bumped shoulders with someone. Sam. "I'm sorry, Sam."

"No, I should've been watching where I was going."

"Me too." Miguel and Sam both looked at each other awkwardly and Ryan looked between the two of them.

"Hi. Hello. Why are you two acting like you just met?"

Sam looked at Ryan and she frowned. "Oh my God! Ryan, I'm so sorry for everything. I was an idiot and I ruined your relationship because I decided to get drunk and make the worse decision of my life and you were supposed to be my best friend and I broke that because I was jealous and I-"

Ryan pushed her shoulder slightly and Sam took a deep breath before turning back to him. "Yeah, I'm really sorry."

"It was months ago, Sam. I'm over it. It's obvious your sorry and it won't happen again."

"Yes. It won't happen again. I promise. I think I'm gonna take the single route for a while anyway."

"What about Robby?"

"He hasn't answered any of my messages. I don't think he wants to talk to me let alone see me anymore and I don't blame him after what I did. So I'm pretty sure we're over." Sam looked down for a second before realizing something and looking back up. "Oh Uh, congratulations on being back on your feet! Literally."

Miguel smiled awkwardly at her. "Thanks."

"Anyway, I'll let you get back to your friends."

"They're not my friends anymore. Not after what they did to you guys."

"Aww. Why so mean, Miggy?" The three of them looked to see Mara walking past them next to Dylan. "How you wound me."

"I second his statement too by the way," Ryan interrupted.

Mara gave him an unimpressed look. "We're not friends, Ryan. We're twins. And you can't untwin someone. Trust me I tried. They wouldn't take the papers."

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows as Mara walked off with the dark-haired girl. "They're papers for that?"

Miguel looked at him and shrugged. "They're papers for anything nowadays. We should probably get to study hall."