Chapter 3

Suna's POV:

The pretty ones

The prettiest:
Golden hours bitchESS
*Sent an image*
tell me i look hot

Stoner:
You look ugly

The prettiest:
Your opinion doesn't matter

(not so) innocent:
You look sexy

The prettiest:
thankYou.

(not so) innocent:
but...
*sent an image*
nothing compare to me
golden hour bitchES

The prettiest:
I cant argue there>:[

Stoner:
*sent an image*
i obviously win

The prettiest:
HUH😃

(not so) innocent:
IS THAT OSAMU IN THE BAVK?! YOU DONT HAVE A SHIRT ON
mans need no golden hour
he IS the golden hour

~
I let out a laugh reading their stupid replies as always.
"So is this what you usually do? Go on your phone right after sex?" Osamu spoke from behind me, bringing back my attention into the real world for a second.

"Have an issue with that?"
He raised his hands up, shaking his head no.

~
The prettiest:
Dude don't just disappear on us like this wtf

Stoner:
Sorry, what's up?

The prettiest:
TF YOU MEAN WHATS UP?! WHATS UP WITH YOU?!

stoner:
What? I literally did nothing wrong?

(not so) innocent:
GETTING SOME SUNA
so you're still with him?

Stoner:
Yeah he's getting changed

The prettiest:
Where are you?

Stoner:
The changing rooms

The prettiest:
Again😄 like always.

(not so) innocent:
well i'm glad you got yourself a what looks like a good fuck

The prettiest:
Excuse me 😄

(not so) innocent:
😘

Stoner:
Thanks suga
Oikawa suck dick

The prettiest:
Happily 🙄

~
"I'm leaving." Osamu coldly informed me, stepping over my clothes that still laid on the floor.

"Alright." I effortlessly replied, throwing him the keys.

"Are you just going to lay there?"
I just waved him off. An audible sigh heard from him as he left the room. Around 3 minuets later, i actually got up, and started packing my things up and getting changed.

Though i noticed an extra pair of shorts.. Wow Osamu. Can't you be a little more careful.

I guess i'll just pass his house and give them back? Is that weird? No- it's much better than giving him at school- that would be harder to explain.

This guy really is a pain in the ass sometimes.

Both metaphorically and- Well you get the point.

So i guess Osamu's house it is. I slowly made my way there, i remember where he lived from the time Atsumu threw a team party a while ago so it's not creepy or anything. By the time i got there and knocked at the front door, Atsumu had ended up answering instead of the person i actually wanted to see.

"Uhh- Hi." Atsumu greeted, seeming confused.

"Is Osamu here?"

"Uh no he's out, actually- Come in!" He excitedly waved his hand for me to come in. Hesitantly, i followed the blond into his house. If Osamu wasn't here i had no reason for being here. It's not like i'd willingly go to the Miya's house to hang out with Atsumu. Not like i hate him or anything, but- well we aren't close. At all. So it's weird. "Do you think 'Samu has a boyfriend?" Atsumu suddenly asked out of the blue. I mean right of the bat. The moment i stepped inside. "I mean he's been going out a lot and come home pretty late sometimes so- I dunno why you'd know but- What do ya think?"