I could go to Oikawa's or Suga's. Well.. i probably shouldn't disturb them if they're together.

Maybe the park? No they might be kids there..

Alright. I guess we'll just keep skating.

The street was pretty steep.. hopefully nobody gets in the wa- Oh my fuck.

See i've been skating for years. So i wasn't surprised when i skilfully stopped as soon as i saw the person who happened to walk directly in front of me. Though i guess i was a little too slow, i did end up falling onto them. But they did end up catching me so.. win win i guess.

"Suna?" They asked in a sort of shocked tone.

I looked up to the person who i had crashed into, "Oh wow." What my luck. "Sorry. Thanks."
Why did i suddenly think- imagine- remember? Osamu that day as soon as i looked at his face.
I thought this stuff only happened in movies. What's with the cliché shit today?!
I quickly detached from him, stepping away and was going to continue my journey.
Though the gaze that stuck on me from Osamu made me a little hesitant, "What? Want a reward for catching me?"

"No uh- Just.." He trailed off, making this situation a hundred times more awkward.

"Just what? I've got places to be you know." I didn't have to lie like that.

Osamu cleared his throat, "You uh.. about.. the other day-"

I let out a forced laughed, looking away from the fake grey headed male. "What about it? I just wanted meaningless sex. You know how it is."

"Okay but why me?"

"Uh- i dunno. You were there at the time and you seemed okay with it so-"

"Right. Yeah. Then... cya." He waved a little before walking off, leaving me even more frustrated. Frustrated? I don't know why okay!

I physically shook my head before getting back on my board and making my way to Oikawa's house. I don't know when i decided this but i soon arrived at his house, to which Suga of course answered. "Hey pretty boy." Suga greeted with a smirk on his face.

"Hey Oikawa. Suga around?" I sarcastically replied, letting myself into the house. "I thought you were with your aunt or whatever." Suga only laughed, and continued walking into the living room. Okay... not worrying at all...

"Heyy!" Oikawa cheered as we walked in.

"Hey. Sorry not sorry for the intrusion." I took a seat on the empty couch, making myself right at home. "But i could use a distraction."

Apparently this perked both of they're interested, "And what happened this time?"

"Nothing. Well i saw *him* on the way here but nothing interesting."

"So why do you need distracted? This dude is obviously bothering you, a~n~d you've always caught on too fast. So just fuck him again, it should be good for you." Suga shrugged his shoulders, taking a seat by Oikawa, nearly on top of him.

That may be true... it's probably the main reason why i'll only have one night stands with people. I catch feelings for people way too quick. Which is also the main thing i hate about myself.

"Woah woah." Oikawa spoke up. "Who said Suna fucked him?" The two of them looked at me in sync, obviously waiting for me to confirm it.

"He fucked me."
Oikawa let out a loud laugh to which Suga whacked him around the head claiming that he was literally a switch.
"Shut up Oikawa. We all know you're a submissive little bitch." I scoffed, Oikawa pouted and Suga laughed.

"Moving on!" He shouted out. "Just fuck again already. So you can stop ranting to us about 'how good it was'." He mocked, an unimpressed face sticking to his face with the words.

It interest me. Fuck it interest me. It might be because i haven't done it with anyone for a couple of months, but when i was with Osamu... I'm not religious but fuck, it made me feel like god. I wasn't self conscious, i didn't have time to be, it was pure.. pleasure. I craved for more even if i couldn't take it. Osamu was just.. unexplainable.
Trust me, i've had my fair share of guys for sure. But him? Wow.

And that brings us to now- Monday afternoon. A little later than the rest had finished getting changed, Osamu went into the changing rooms. I followed him in, silently, "Hey." I whispered as i leaned in from behind.

He seemed to be startled as he quickly spun around, "Suna! you gotta stop-"

"You should start locking the changing rooms." I lifted up my hand that showed the changing rooms key. "Unless you want people to know."

He only rolled his eyes and continued getting changed. "What do you want?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He stopped his actions for a moment but soon shook his head and continued. "I think it is." I leaned in further, my breath hitting the back of his neck.

He turned around once again, glaring at me. It sort of confused me how he can act all tough in here but just a few days ago he seemed so shy and awkward. "I'm not into doing it with teammates." He simply replied, pulling a shirt onto his body.

I only tilted my head, "Us being teammates didn't seem to bother you last week. What's the issue?"

"I wasn't thinking properly. You caught me off guard."

"Is that so?" I laughed. I guess it was hard to believe from last time i was alone with him in this room. "Then what if i caught you off guard again? There wouldn't be any issue with that would they?" Getting no reply from Osamu, i turned back to the changing rooms door, locking it with the key.

"Why do you even- You can literally do this with anyone so why me?"

"You made me feel good." I laughed to which Osamu quickly hid his face from embarrassment. "Come on Osamu, doesn't this excite you?"

"Fine." He whispered. "But it means nothing."

"I know."

And we did it again. A again a few days later. Again the next day... Then..

~~
[A/n: Fucking- sex addicts. Jesus fuck]