About 3 minutes later

Shinobu and Sanemi sat silently in the car as it stopped at a red light. Shinobu felt awkward with the man next to her, when he'd returned from speaking with her ' boyfriend. ' he seemed awfully sour as if someone shot his dog. Her eyes had been looking for something of interest outside when her eyes caught a picture on the cars dashboard. How she hadn't noticed that earlier was completely beyond her. Looking closer she saw Sanemi and another man in the picture had red and yellow flowing hair with a beaming smile that countered Sanemis annoyed look.

" Shinazugawa-san is this your brother? " She asked drawing his attention from the traffic light to the picture she was pointing at. His frown seemed to deepen before he turned back to the traffic light.

" No he's an old friend. " Sanemi spoke out in a low growl making the young Kocho raise a brow.

" Did something happen between you two? " She asked curiosity dampening her sense of moral.

" He died. Was killed by some strange blonde idiot and his friend. " Shinobu's breath hitched at the mention of blondes. The light turned green and they drove off in an even more awkward atmosphere.

" I'm sorry to hear that. " She turned her head to look around keeping her mouth shut. For one she didn't wanna confirm her suspicion of Douma being involved or talk about him, second she couldn't handle the idea of him hurting someone she cared about. She wasn't going to put it past the creepy blonde haired man who seems to want to win her love even if it meant getting rid of the one who's keeping her love from him whatever that meant. Suddenly Kocho had a bad feeling, the only one possibly filling that position is Giyu a thick lump settled in her throat and she seemed to get scared at the thought of Giyu being hurt because of her.

" Kocho we're here. " Sanemi said breaking the dark thoughts Shinobu had, looking up she saw that they are indeed in front of her math teachers house.

" Thank you. " She said silently and got out the car walking up to the front door her head hung low the whole time. Sanemi drove off towards the address Kanae had told him about yesterday. When he got there he quickly did a scan of the scenery making sure a specific blonde wasn't in sight. Once satisfied he walked over to the door and knocked. A few moments later the door opened and a girl with purple eyes and black hair tied to the side stood in front of him with a blank face.

" Shinazugawa-sensei what are you doing here? " Kanao asked tilting her head to the side at his appearance it wasn't strange to little Kanao to see some of her teachers visit but it was never on weekends unless it was Tomioka when either fetching her or dropping her off.

" Oh Kanae invited me over we had to do something. " He explained with his best good morning smile which wasn't very much since he had an awful morning. Kanao nodded and stepped aside opening the door wider so he could come in. Sanemi came into the cosey home that smelt of cinnamon and fresh herds. His eyes caught sight of a woman who sat on what looked like a dinning room table with papers stacked in front of her.

" Nee-san Shinazugawa-sensei is here. " Kanao spoke out as she ran up the stairs, Kanae in turn looked up from her work and smiled at the white haired man.

' what is with this woman. Does she ever stop smiling? ' Sanemi thought feeling himself become agitated at her current state, she had bags under her eyes meaning she hadn't slept well, she was in a thin layer of clothing and the cold weather outside was sure to harm her.

" You know staring is considered rude. " Kanae said with a yawn before stretching making her short hug tighter against her chest.

" What are you doing? " Sanemi asked in a hiss making the girl tilt her head in confusion. " Damned woman you didn't sleep at all last night I can tell and your wearing thin clothing in the cold morning. " Kanae giggled at Sanemi as he spoke making him more agitated.