1

Fuck a princess, I'm a king, bow down and kiss on my ring, being a bitch is my kink, what the fuck else did you think?
Fuck a princess I'm a king, bow down and kiss on my ring, it's gonna hurt it'll sting, spitting your blood in the sink.
I'm crazy but you like that. I bite back. Daisies on your nightstand!
*************************************************
Chapter 1
In a castle surrounded by wilderness and walls, lies a queen. Her horns like a stags are forming a wide crown around her head, her doe like ears drooping and riddled with jewelry, a small jeweled crown sat on her head as she sits in her throne.

Before her stands the exiled of so called Manberg, Tommy and Wilbur seeking refuge in her castle. No man has ever come this close to her or even dared enter her royal grounds.

"You are brave I give you that. However, what makes you think I will simply help the exiled so willingly?" She asks unamused.

"Please your highness! Only for a short while! I promise we won't be a bother to you. We only need shelter." Wilbur explains practically sweating bullets at her dark aura.

"I suppose. However, I only ask on thing of you two. While you stay in this castle you are under my protection. Anyone who dares harm you in these grounds will face me. Got it?" She says pointedly. "I don't like when people meddle in my affairs, so, don't be afraid to tell me if the people who are 'hunting' you come anywhere near my grounds."

"Yes, your highness." Wilbur smiles. "We are very grateful! Right Tommy?" He elbows the younger male.

"Ah! Yes, thank you! I promise not to cause too much trouble!"

"Good." She says simply. Waving her hand a guard comes in. "Bring my guests to their quarters and make sure nobody else enters my grounds without my knowing."

"As you wish." The guard bows and quickly leads the boys out of the throne room.

****************
The boys now settled in their room sit on the beds staring at each other.

"She's a lot more intimidating than I expected." Tommy says flabbergasted.

"Yeah, well, she's the queen of the SMP for a reason. Don't do anything to anger her Tommy. I know how you are with women." Wilbur laughs.

"OI WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!" The younger immediately gets defensive. "I'll have you know women can't resist this charm!" He wiggles his eyebrows trying to seem charming causing Wilbur to laugh.

"HA! That's a good one Toms." Wilburs laughter dying down.

*****************
It's around dinner time when a knock is heard at the boys door making them jump.

Wilbur jumps up and opens it quickly seeing the same guard who brought them to their room standing in the doorway.

"The queen asks for your presence in the dining hall. She has invited you to dinner." He says. "Please follow me."

Wilbur looks at Tommy and they leave to follow the guard down the winding halls. As they arrive at a room big enough for a ball with a long table taking up most of the room with large chairs that are all pushed in they see the queen sitting elegantly at the head of the table. Food is laid out on the small portion of the table with plates set up for the two males. They take a seat at either side of her and wait.

"Thank you for coming. You may eat." She says softly as her plate already has food on it but it's not what they are eating. She's eating a salad as she's vegan, she doesn't eat meat due to her being close with animals she thinks of it as cannibalism.

The boys pile food onto their plates and thank her, she nods and waves her hand saying it's no big deal. They eat in silence, not bothering to speak, until the doors to the dining hall burst open with much force.

"Your majesty! Three people have entered the castle!" The guard says frantically. The female stands and sighs.

"Stay with these two, I will take care of it." Her voice is annoyed. Standing she swiftly walks past the guard and growls. Going to her throne room she sits and waits since this'll be the first room they enter.

As expected, three figures throw the doors open expecting an empty room but there she sits, on her throne waiting for them is the queen.

"You dare enter my walls and throw my doors open like that?" She says calmly causing the males to freeze. "These are my grounds. Leave before I lose my patience."

"Look lady, I know you have the exiled here and I'm taking them with or without permission." The boy with a bandanna says fiercely.

"Well that's going to be a problem, they are under my protection now. As you said, you've exiled them, so now they are with me." She stands now being tall for a woman she stands at 5'11 so they don't have a height advantage here.

"Sapnap! Don't talk to her like that!" A boy with white sunglasses warns. "She's the queen for a reason, idiot!"

"I'm glad somebody knows their place." She descends the stair leading her to stand in front of them. "Now leave!" She's growing more and more angry never has she been treated with such disrespect.

"Look, your majesty, the exiled have blown up manberg. They need to come with us." This boy is wearing a mask that has a smiley face on it. He's bowing unlike the other two.

"Hmph, you think that I'm just going to hand them over? As I've said before, they are under my protection now and those who defy shall die." She puts her foot on his head pushing it deeper into the floor. "Leave." Taking her foot off his head she kicks him, knocking him out the room and into the hallway.

The friends gasp and run to his disheveled form. They go to pick him up but he slaps their hands away standing on his own. She can tell he's angry but not as angry and her.

"I've warned you too many times. Leave before I kill you, fools." She holds her head high as she walks closer to them. The boys back away retreating away from her.

"This won't be the last you see of us, Queen." The smiley boy says as he limps away.

"I expect to see you again then, fool."
**************************

Hi, so this is my firstish story. I will update when I want. There will be no actual schedule. I'm only making this book because I had a dream about some of this stuff and it inspired me. I will not take hate on this book!! This will not follow any of the actual lore. It may be all over the place with some events.