'детка [baby], come here. I know you say you're fine. I'm sorry I freaked you out. All of you. But I know the Avengers are waiting for us for the Q&A, so we probably have to go,' Peter says to his classmates.

Monique pushes them all in the elevator and asks FRIDAY to take them up to floor 80, where their Q&A is being held.

Peter sits next to MJ, holding her hand and still apologizing for taking her to Med Bay when she was fine. On his other side sits Ned, who is very enthusiastic about their Q&A. Next to Ned sits Betty, who is on her phone. Peter hears a ping of his own, and sees Betty send him the picture of him and MJ before the panic started.

Then the lights go off in the theater hall and a spotlight goes on, lighting the stage. Dramatic music starts playing, but the stage stays empty. Peter hears someone whisper: 'I said I wanted Back in Black as my emergence song! Just turn it on softly, I know Peter can't cope with it when it's as hard as I want to,' something only Tony could say. His class heard nothing, though. A couple of seconds later, AC/DC starts playing, just soft enough to not give Peter a sensory overload, but hard enough for Flash shouting: 'I love Led Zeppelin!'

Peter chuckled. Tony wasn't going to be happy with that, though. Like Peter called it, Tony runs on the stage and shouts: 'Who the hell called AC/DC just Led Zeppelin? You should be ashamed of yourself! If I could, I would throw you out of my building,' he yells until he sees Peter. He is pushing his hands to his ears. 'Okay FRIDAY, turn off the music and everyone in the audience, be quiet. I want the other Avengers on stage and if you don't come I think our маленький паук is going to faint or have a panic attack.'

Every Avenger is running on stage, surprised Tony knows two words Russian and scared for their favorite teenager. When Nat sees him pushing his hands to his ears, she runs to Peter and hugs him. She'd done that before, but not in front of an audience.

'It's okay, мой маленький паук [my little spider]. It's okay, the noise is gone. Just don't have a panic attack, please, feel my heartbeat, you're safe. Your girlfriend is sitting next to you, your best friend is too,' Nat whispers in his ear until Peter opens his eyes again. 'Thank you, мама паук (do I even have to put the translation of that in here?). The noise was too much but I'm good now.'

'Okay. Can I go back on stage safe? Or do you want me to sit here with you next to your girlfriend?'

'You can go back on stage. MJ can take care of me and as long as you guys don't scream and shout I'll be fine. Thanks, мама паук. я тебя люблю [I love you].'

'я тоже тебя люблю [I love you too], мой маленький паук [my little spider]. Now who wants to ask the first question? If we don't like it we don't have to answer and stuff. If you want to start a discussion, please go ahead. We have an hour and a half, I think that's just enough to make some real good conversations,' Natasha says to Peter and then continues talking to the team, who looked at The Widow in awe.

The whole hall was whispering, things like: 'Did THE Black Widow just hug Peter?' and 'I feel bad for Peter, he was having a panic attack right before we met the Avengers,' and 'Pen- Parker wasn't full of shit when he told us he worked here. How?!'

'Alright, everyone. That's enough. I don't want to hear a single word about what just happened. Everyone, look beneath your seats. You can find a Stark Pad, all you have to do is scan your fingerprint and it's automatically connected to you. When you have a question, you type it in, FRIDAY scans it to look if it's appropriate and when it is, it appears on the big screen on stage and on the big screen behind you so everyone can see it. Now start asking questions or start a discussion, like Nat said,' Sam says to the group. Peter never had seen Sam with so much authority, but he was the only one who wasn't angry about any of the comments of the children.

The team really took their time thinking about questions, or FRIDAY was just being slow. After 3 nerve-wracking minutes appeared the first question. Apparently, FRIDAY doesn't say whose question it is, but that doesn't matter. They all know whose question it is. "How did Peter Parker get an internship here at SI and how did he meet the Avengers? I tried but it's impossible when you're still in high school."

'That's an... interesting question. I'll tell you something. Peter is a genius. I went through the files of all high schools in NYC, looking for a permanent Personal Intern, because I fired the last 7 I've had. They either were too old or after my money, and I didn't want that anymore, even though I'm a billionaire. I wanted a high school kid without a criminal record and a good school report. No files were good enough, none except one. Peter Parker is the smartest person I've ever met, including myself. He interns for over a year here and I love him till death. So that's why you can't get in when you're in high school. I think you're not good enough.'

Peter feels something squeezing his hand. When he looks at his left, he sees MJ staring at him. 'Are you sure you're alright?' she asks him. 'Yeah, I'm fine. I know what to do later, to take them back for pranking me. Code blue. The class can go to one of the intern labs or something. But I only say it if it's okay with you and Ned. I don't want to do this without you, MJ. I love you and for once I feel like it's fun.'

'Of course. You're still a loser. But sure. Wait an hour, I want to discuss with BW.'

The time went by. There was another 15 minutes of the Q&A and Peter just asked Ned if he was okay with a code blue. He told Ned about them all the time, but he never really experienced one. So of course, Ned agreed with Peter.

Code blue.
Team 1, orange: FOS, GFOS, SP, Wanda, Natasha and Tony.
Team 2, turquoise: Bruce, Thor, Pepper (I just had to include her), Sam, T'Challa and Stephan.
Team 3, purple: Bucket, Loki, Cap, Clint, Harley and Shuri.
The class follows Monique somewhere safe. I just started a war.

That is the newest message on the screen. Everyone on stage either laughs like they never laughed before or runs away to get their Nerf guns and right colors. The teens are all panicking (except for Peter, MJ, Ned and Shuri, who ran to the "bathroom" - to the Penthouse to get their stuff - as soon as Peter sent the message,) and Harley and Monique are whispering, Harley explaining to Monique what a code blue is and trying not to worry his mother.

'Alright, everyone. I want you to follow me to the intern labs at floor 10, we're having another tour. I just counted everyone so you're fine, we don't miss anyone. The "war" lasts about 2 hours, so we can continue our tour without much interruption. Follow me please!' Monique says to the baffled teens.

This was about to get very messy.

2007 words

This is the last finished chapter in my drafts. I hope to finish the next one and write the new chapters fast and soon and everything, but the next update will be two weeks from now unless I'm still stuck in the other chapter (it has about 1600 words now and I'm working on it for about a month but I can't finish it there, I must put in the whole code blue in one chapter).

By the way, how did you find this book? By looking on "field trip - newest" or was it recommended or through a reading list? Or maybe I said you should read it or you know me irl and wanted to annoy me. I'd love to know!

Bye,

Eskimo

Date of publication: March 7 2021