004. clarissa and danielle

S O R R Y

 iv||Clarissa and Danielle

September first has finally arrived as Maria and James Potter stroll through Kings Cross station with the infamous Sirius Black by their side, clad in his usual leather jacket and toothpick. The muggle girls stare in awe and then begin to gush to their friends or family if one of the boys spares them a glance. Meanwhile, the boys also gawk at the beautiful brunette girl on their left, a bag slung over her shoulder and a cart with a black and white act in a basket on it along with a large trunk with the initials M.E.P on the end of it.

Maria has gotten used to the stares by now. They started in her second year when James and his friends where in their third and their voices finally deepened, became taller and looked more mature than their second year selves did on their way to Hogwarts. Then the stares at her started in her fourth year when she got her braces off and started using heat on her hair instead of braiding it neatly.

She'd also abandoned her glasses because, one, they didn't work. And two, she didn't need them. She's almost certain that James did something to convince her parents that she needed them to make him feel like he's not a nerd wearing his. Even though she cannot understand what his glasses have to say about his personalities.

Anyway, they stroll through the packed station with Euphemia and Fleamont who are linked at the arm.
They finally reach the barrier and Sirius raises an eyebrow at Maria.

"Ladies first." He winks and she rolls her eyes, gripping the handle of her trolley firmly as she quickly walks towards the wall, feeling a shift in the atmosphere as she feels the hot air from the gleaming red and black steam train.

Her eyes open and she sees the familiar glistening train and tons of parents seeing off their children as they send them off to the magical boarding school. The scent of fireworks and broom polish invaded her nostrils, making her lips twitch into a smile as her chocolate eyes flick sober the sight.

"Maria Potter!" Maria winces at the volume of her best friend's voice as the red head hurries over, a brunette girl by her side.

Clarissa Renae Monroe is a rather short girl with luscious, wavy, bold red hair and orange coloured freckles scattered across her fair skin. She's loud for her small height and incredibly bright, she's always been a glass-half-full type of person, always very optimistic.

Danielle Kira Davies, however, is rather tall, at least has a few inches on Maria, and has one of those resting, moody faces. But once you get to know her, she's a real sweetheart. She have dark hair with beautiful copper and auburn streaks running through it, her eyes a dark greenish blue colour with small flecks of brown in them.

The brunette girl is knocked out of her thoughts when a shorter body collided with hers. Maria laughs as she hugs her friend back before hugging her taller friend tightly.