Bubbles

Bianca is laughing with her friends. Cassie has just impressed them all with one of her new jokes. Bianca sips her coffee and enjoys the warm little coffee shop she is currently hanging out in with her 4 friends. "Guys, please, can one of you cover for me?" Sandy pleads continuing the previous conversation. "If I did, what would you give me?" Cassie challenges Sandy placing her chin on her hand. "My life?" Sandy asks. "Mmm.. I'll take it." Says Cassie extending her right hand. "Luv ya." Sandy replies shaking her hand. "Aww, aren't you guys cute?" Jo adds in a sarcastic undertone. "Yes we are!" Cassie replies snuggling up to Sandy. Bianca has been listening to her friends' friendly bicker for almost 1 hour. As she watches her friends, a handsome man walks in front of their table crossing to the ordering area. "Ooooh B, does he fit the description of Jake?" Dani asks. Bianca turns to take a good look at him and says to Dani, "Actually, he's very close to the description." Wow, Bianca thinks to herself. Dani leans towards you across her chair and says, "dude! Go talk to him!" Bianca start laughing, "Dani, no way. You go and talk to him." Bianca checks him out from behind while Dani, Jo, Cassie and Sandy urges her on. "C'mon, Gooo." Jo gives her a push. "Would you stop." Bianca nevertheless gets up. Her curiosity of finding out who he is getting the better of her. She walks over to where the man is turning behind ones to smirk at her friends. Jo gestures her to keep going with her hand. Bianca stands behind him and when he turns back to walk to his table, he almost crashes into her.