You smiled, "thank you mom!" You said, hugging her. She hugged back, chuckling.

You put on your shoes, grabbing your phone and your headphones. You put your backpack on as you started to unlock the door. "Please call us if something happens." Your dad said. "I will-" you said, before your mother cut you off. "You promise."

You looked at your mother, smiling. "I promise." You soon heard the bus pulling up, as you started to head out the door. You waved goodbye to your parents. "Bye, love you guys!" You said, as your parents waved back.

You walked towards the bus, getting on.

Immediately once you walked inside the bus, you saw some weird ass fucking kids.

'What the hell??-' you said to yourself.

The bus was loud, kids screaming out curse words and yelling at each other.
You nervously walked through the aisle of the bus, being pushed around by a few kids acting like idiots.

Some kids stared at you, giving you weird looks and some smirking.

You continued to walk down the aisle, looking for a place to sit.
Every seat was basically already taken, until you reached the back. Some kids sitting alone in seats.

You walked up to a group of kids, they weren't really sitting together, but you can tell that they all know each other by how much they were talking to each other.
"Did you hear that Cassandra might have a fucking crush on Pico-" a kid whispered. The kid had gray-ish skin with dark black hair, having a purple streak on their hair. They had black glasses on with their clothing being mostly black, but they seemed to have a blue scarf on. You looked at them, seeing that they were sitting alone.
"O-oh, may I sit here please." You got their attention, asking them nervously.
They looked at you for a bit, making you feel a bit uneasy.

"Hmm, sure-" he was about to say, before another kid with a pink Mohawk cut him off. "No, he's actually fine sitting alone. Thank you bitch!" He said, laughing after the sentence.

You looked at him with wide eyes, scoffing, before walking away.

'Uhm- okayyyyy?' You said to yourself in your head, not knowing what the hell just happened.
You soon walked up to this young boy looking out the window, he had ginger hair and wore a green shirt with beige pants.
He seemed to be sitting alone, so you gently tapped on his arm, getting his attention. "H-hey, is it alright if I sit here?" You ask kindly.
He sweetly smiled at you, nodding his head. "Sure, I don't mind!"

Your smile grew, as you sat down next to him. "Thank you so much." You said back, looking at the boy.

"No problem! Oh- you seem to be new here, I've never seen you around." He said, tilting his head a bit. "Yeah, I just moved to this school." You said, putting your phone in your backpack.

"I can tell. Well, my name is Pico!" The boy, known as 'Pico', said happily. "Aww, I really like that name. Well, my name is (Y/N)." You said, giving him a soft smile.

"Oh, cool na-" Pico was interrupted by the bus driver. "CAN EVERYONE SIT DOWN?!-"
She yelled, getting up from her seat.
Some kids who were standing up immediately sat down.
Some laughing and whispering can be heard as the bus quieted down.

"I DONT WANT TO KEEP STOPPING THE BUS, TO TELL PEOPLE TO SIT THEIR ASS DOWN!!"

The laughing grew, yet the bus was still way quieter than it was a minute ago.