𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼.

Start from the beginning

"I never said that" Hadley tried to walk away once again. "No you said I was just using you to get to him, I already knew him Hadley and frankly if I wanted him that badly I could've had him."

"Oh, you could've had him? But he would've ran back to me in the end" Hadley smiled no longer playing nice girl.

"Really because from everyone else's point of view you're the last option, no one wants a basic bitch whose only personality trait is cheering." Sevyn smiled right back.

"And no one wants a homewrecker" Hadley paused "you know what? Get out of my gym I don't need you on the team" Hadley finished.

"Gladly I hope you have fun when you realize he's not coming back this time" Sevyn flipped her off before walking out of the gym.

Sevyn continued to walk down the hall, making her way out of the gym. She spotted Olivia and Mrs baker in the stands and made her way over to them.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be getting ready for the game?" Olivia asked as she scooted over. "I'm no longer a cheerleader" sevyn awkwardly laughed.

"What? What happened" Olivia looked at her friend. "Hadley fucking hates me now, and it's all thanks to me being a whore." Sevyn moved her hair out of her face

"Your not a whore, I promise you aren't Hadley is just unhinged" Olivia chuckled.

Red and blue fireworks shot from the football field causing Sevyn to turn her attention to the field, the cheerleaders came out cheering and holding a banner.

Please welcome your Beverly high eagles.

The crowd cheered on the team as they ran into the banner, breaking it.

Good evening everybody and welcome to the 2018 homecoming game the cross-town rivalry between Malibu and Beverly comes to a head tonight.

The opposite team threw the ball and Spencer ran and caught it.

Spencer James caught the ball on Malibu's thirty-yard line.

The crowd cheered, Jordan was about to throw the ball but go tackled and this wasn't just once it had been happening for the entire game.

Jordan threw the ball but his teammate got tackled once again "what the hell?" Sevyn thought to herself.

Jordan lined up to throw the ball but got tackled again. It happened at least five more times before the game got paused.

"What is happening is it-" Olivia spoke, "no it's not Spencer he's solid it's just Malibu's defence they for-real." A guy next to Olivia said.

"When did he get here?" Sevyn looked at the boy confused "hi" Chris waved. The crowd booed as Jordan got tackled once more.

"I hope he's okay" Sevyn mumbled to herself. "It's no way they aren't cheating," Olivia said as she watched everyone exit the stands.

"Right" sevyn paused looking in front of her. "Spencer wants you," Jordan said not wanting to look anywhere else. "Uh okay," Chris responded as he got up. Sevyn's eye's lingered on his body, his hair was messy making him more attractive and he was in his uniform.