Malvolia pulls back. "I'm tired of going out of my way to please him and Silva," she confesses. "Plus," she smirks. "I'm very comfortable in your arms."

Riven smiles up at her, his head turning as Sky walks into the room. 

"What the fuck Riv," Sky complains swiping his hands through the smoke that fills their suite. The blond failing to notice his little sister straddling his best friend as he puts his bag down. "If Silva catches you."

"I suppose that should make us stop then," Mal speaks up, her smile smug at the thought of the chaos that's about to unload. "After all, you have a nasty habit of reporting back to him."

Sky finally takes notice of their compromising position. "What the fuck is going on? What the fuck are you doing?"

"Cats out of the bag," Riven grins, taking a smoke from the blunt in between his fingers and pulling Malvolia's mouth towards his.

"No," Sky shakes his head. "Absolutely not."

Mal's head whips towards his. "No? You're not my dad, you can't tell me what to do."

Sky crosses his arms. "I am your older brother and I'm telling you that this isn't happening."

"One little flaw: you're not my brother, either," Mal says, glaring at him. 

Sky's shoulders drop in defeat, looking at the shock on Riven's face. "What's going on with you Lia?" Sky asks softly. "Is this about me telling Dad? I was worried."

"This is about everything!" Mal shouts. "Oh, don't look so shocked, brother, isn't this what everyone's been waiting for?" Mal spits venomously before storming out the suite. 

Malvolia storms to her room shocking Beatrix who is buried in books once again. "Riven didn't finish you off or something?" Beatrix smirks from her bed.

"Remember how you said you would help me learn control?" Mal asks walking towards the girl.

Beatrix nods. 

"Can we start now?" The brunette asks desperately, Beatrix giving her a smirk in reply.

Riven and Malvolia stand side by side in the woods next to the school as they wait for Beatrix

Riven and Malvolia stand side by side in the woods next to the school as they wait for Beatrix. "So what exactly is the plan, here?" Riven asks as he blows smoke from his lips. 

Malvolia looks over at him. "She said she's going to help me control my powers better."

"Yeah, no, I got that but is this really a clever idea?" Riven asks, his eyes filled with concern.

"Look, Riv, nobody is teaching me anything.."

"It's not gonna happen over night Via," Riven cuts her off.

"It doesn't matter! I physically cannot go on like this. You don't understand what having this power is like. I feel like I'm slowly losing my own mind. Even in a silent room, whispers fill my head. I cannot sleep without other people's dreams and memories plaguing me. My own mind is filled with other people's thoughts," Malvolia rants, tears of frustration threatening to fall from her eyes. "I need control, Riven, and I'll do anything to get it," she whispers.