"Guys, my legs are going to fall off," Peter practically sobbed. He hung off of Marlene like a leech, clinging to her arm tightly which effectively pissed the blonde off. Marlene McKinnon was not a friendly person in the morning. And hungover? Poor Peter.

Marlene sent a pleading look Andrea's way after attempting (and failing) to roughly shove the short boy away from her. Andrea responded with a sincere shrug of 'I don't know' and quickly looked ahead again so Marlene wouldn't catch the amused grin creeping up on her face.

"Peter. Peter, you know what you look like?" Remus called loudly, jogging a little to stand beside his friend. "Like a, you know, a..." he trailed off a little, trying to remember where he was going with his sentence. But drunk Remus' attention span was the size of a walnut. The group just passed a first year with bright pink hair.

Remus ooh'd at the sight, watching the girl pass until he could no longer see her pass the corner. Dorcas looked at him expectantly, waiting for Remus to finish his sentence. He just sent her a questioning look.

Andrea huffed in frustration, trying to massage away the headache that quickly began to form. She thinks that girl's hair really pushed her over the edge.

It didn't help that Sirius could barely walk in a straight line either, and in an attempt to make sure he didn't trip over his own two feet, Andrea had to practically carry his weight over toward the Gryffindor table.

"You're so good to me, love," Sirius mumbled tiredly, after the girl had plopped him down on the bench. Andrea ignored his words, and instead chose to make sure Marlene didn't kill Peter with her pancakes.

"Remind me to never drink again," Dorcas said, groaning loudly afterward into her tea mug. Andrea nodded absentmindedly, and handed the girl a napkin at the sight of the drool hanging off the side of her mouth.

"Of course, love," Andrea agreed, while pouring Remus a large mug of black coffee. He only stuck his tongue out at her in response when she handed it to him.

"Can someone pass me a bucket? I think I'm going to be sick," James called out in despair, clutching his stomach. Sirius tossed a teapot over in his direction without hesitation, not paying any mind to the fact that it was full and sloshing.

Lily, the only hungover one with more than two working brain cells, snatched the teapot from James' hands quickly before he got any ideas. She bit her lip in contemplation, then snuck a glance at Andrea, who was too busy keeping Marlene from pouncing on Peter (with Remus egging her on). With a deep breath, Lily muttered a quiet, "come with me" and got up from her seat on the bench. She started toward the door, hoping James was trailing along behind her. He was. And he looked significantly better.

Sirius smirked at the sight, and silently cheered James on, but the mere act of stretching his cheeks out in the slightest made his entire face ache and his head pound, so Sirius quickly straightened out with a grimace.

I solemnly swear not to drink anymore, Sirius thought to himself grimly. For at least another week.

Andrea huffed in frustration at the sight before her, and maybe it wasn't the best thing in the world that she was sober. Truthfully. she wouldn't mind a small drink if it meant it would drone out Remus and Dorcas' shameless flirting.